The IBPS SO Result 2018 is divided into three stages, Prelims, Mains and Interview. The candidates who will successfully meet the preliminary cut off can appear for the IBPS SO mains exam. The tentative date of IBPS SO mains exam is January 28, 2018.
Candidates can check their mains exam result in February 2018. And then third stage of this process includes the interview round. Candidates who successfully clear the mains exam cut off will be called for an interview. The Participating Organisations will conduct this interview round, and also each State’s Nodal Banks will coordinate it with the help of IBPS. Various centres have been allocated for that.
To know the timings and the centre candidates have to download their call letters from the website www.ibps.in. The IBPS SO result will be calculated based on the mains examination marks and interview. The final result will come in April 2018. IBPS clerk mains result will also be declared in this month. Candidates can check their IBPS clerk result on www.ibps.in.
Detailed information about IBPS SO result 2018
Name of the examination – IBPS Specialist Officer
The exam conducted by – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
Official website – www.ibps.in
Job location – Anywhere in India
IBPS SO Exam Dates – 30th, 31st December 2017
Preliminary result date – January 2018
How to check the result of IBPS SO result 2018
- At first, visit ibps.in
- After searching, you have to click on the link to the IBPS Specialist Officer Results.
- A new page will arrive in front of your screen where you need to enter your Admit Card number and date of birth in the password section.
- Next, click on the submit button.
- The result will appear on your screen.
- Take a print out for further references.
The scorecard or IBPS SO result will come with these sections
The scorecard or IBPS SO result will consist
- Candidate’s name,
- Roll number,
- Registration number,
- Preliminary exam date,
- Cut off marks for reasoning ability,
- Cut off marks for numerical ability,
- Total cut off,
- Candidate’s overall score as well as individual score in each subject.
Important dates of IBPS SO exam
IBPS SO preliminary exam date – December 30 & 31, 2017
preliminary result date – January 12th, 2018
IBPS SO mains exam date – January 28, 2018
mains exam result date – February 2018
IBPS SO personal interview date – March 2018
SO final result – April 2018
Nodal Organisations Participating in IBPS SO exam
- Allahabad Bank
- IDBI Bank
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Dena Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- Union Bank of India
- Andhra Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- UCO Bank
- Indian Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Canara Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- Vijaya Bank
- Bank of India
- Corporation Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- United Bank of India
IBPS Specialist Officer Salary
The pay scale of different posts associated with IBPS SO scale-1 is same.
- Basic salary – Rs. 23700
- Pay Scale – 23700-980(7)-30560-1145(2)-32850-1310(7)-42020
Allowances and other benefits
- DA or Dearness Allowances – 36% of the Basic that is Rs 8605.88.
- HRA or House Rent Allowances – 7 to 9% of the Basic.
- CCA or City Compensatory Allowances – 0, 3 or 4 %
- Special Allowances – 7.5%
- PF or Provident Fund Contribution – Rs 3000-3500
Total IBPS SO salary
- 30758/- for Metro Cities
- 29927.5/- for Rural Areas and District Level
- 30448/- for State Capitals
Some other benefits
- The security of the job is guaranteed. And No risk of losing this job.
- Fewer transfers if it’s compared to the other general bankers.
- Then They can be promoted as general bankers.
We tried to provide all the information regarding IBPS SO result 2018 in this article. If you still have any query regarding IBPS SO result, you can post it in the comment section. We’ll answer your question within 24 hours. For more information about exams, results keep in touch with us. Many thanks for joining us.