Arvind Kejriwal is a social service men & politician now, he is the Chief Minister of Delhi. He also a member of former Bureaucrat. From Dec 2013 to Jan 2014, he served as Delhi CM. After 49 days he went out of the party and established party called “Aam Aadmi Party“. Kejriwal has the national convener of AAP. In 2015 Delhi assembly elections, he won a majority of assembly seats obtained with 67 out of 70 seats.
|Full Name||Arvind Kejriwal|
|Father’s Name||Gobind Ran Kejriwal|
|Mother’s Name||Gita Devi|
|Wife’s Name||Sunitha Kejriwal (Working in Indian Revenue Service)|
|Children’s Name||Harshita Kejriwal, Pulkit Kejriwal|
|Date of Birth||16 August 1968|
|Kejriwal Age||50 years (As of 2018)|
|Born Place||Siwani, Bhiwani District, Haryana State|
|Kejriwal Party Name||Aam Aadmi Party (AAP)|
|School Name||Campus School, Hisar, Haryana|
|College Name||Indian Institute of Technology (Kharagpur), West Bengal|
|Educational Details||Completed Graduation in Mechanical Engineering from IIT Kharagpur|
|Kejriwal Hobbies||Doing Vipasana and Yoga, Reading Books|
History of Arvind Kejriwal:
Image Source: hindustantimes.com
Aravind Kejriwal Education started in his own village and completed his graduation in IIT Kharagpur. After the completion of studies started working as a Joint Commissioner in Indian Revenue Service of the IT Department (Income Tax) in New Delhi. He started a campaign against the corruption for that he awarded the Ramon Magsaysay Award in 2006. He got that award for the excellent leadership qualities and more involvement in the movement of “Parivartan” against the corruption.
In the same year, he resigned from Indian Revenue Service (IRS) and with the award money, he started a Non-government organization (NGO) named as, Public Cause Research Foundation. Arvind Kejriwal family members also interested in social service.
Kejriwal Political Journey:
Image Source: hindustantimes.com
- Kejriwal launched the Aam Aadmi party in the month of November 2012 with Anna Hazare support.
- He decided to contest the Delhi assembly elections in 2013 with the opposition party member of Sheila Dikshit. In the Elections, he defeated opposition party member of Delhi constituency with 25, 864 votes and Kejriwal became the Chief Minister of Delhi on 28 December 2013.
Image Source: mapsofindia.com
- Later In 2014, he wanted to contest against Narendra Modi from Varanasi Constituency in Lok Sabha elections but lost with the margin of 3,70,000 votes.
- With the Huge majority of votes, Arvind became the 7 chief minister of Delhi for the second time on 14 Feb 2015.
- To bring the Lokpal Movement bill, Kejriwal played a major role. He put pressure on the central government to pass the bill.
- Arvind Kejriwal Salary is 72K per month as a Delhi CM, researched by ABP News channel.
Unknown Facts about Arvind Kejriwal:
Image Source: encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com
Does Kejriwal Smoke? : No
Kejriwal Drink’s Alcohol? : No
In a single attempt, he clearethe d civil services exam with good rank.
He worked with Mother Teresa and also involved in social issues.
To do full-time social service, he resigned his IRS job.
Kejriwal never celebrates his Birthday
To bring the Jan Lokpal Bill, Arvind is the main person to bring the bill.
Till now he has no corruption charges, he wants to see India has an Anti-Corruption country.
Arvind Kejriwal Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AAPkaArvind
Arvind Kejriwal Twitter: https://twitter.com/arvindkejriwal