A brand new system for passport issuance has been approved by the Union Cabinet in 2007. This system has been accepted under the Passport Seva Project. According to the project, actions connected with passports issuance, dispatch of passports, linking them on the internet by confirming the police department and concentrated passport printing is going to be take care of from the computer system. New program has made process of application fast and hassle free. The passport applicant should submit an application for new or re issuance of passport through some of those 77 Passpost Seva Kendras operating across India.
Some other forms of documents could be issued as well. These include:
Some emergency certificates
Certification of Identity
New Passport India Procurement Rules
In accordance with the new rules, a person may apply for a passport utilizing a variety of kinds of files as evidence of DOB.MEA(Ministry if External Affairs) has analyzed the present rules which will assist somebody to make an application for a passport readily. MEA will also permit the passport head offices to be a Passport Seva Kendra (PSK).
Image Source: antaeustravel.com
Before the announcement of new rules, any applicant born or later 26/01/1989 was needed to offer the Birth Certificate to be the evidence of DOB. Under the rules, a person can offer one of the next set of records as evidence of DOB:
- A move certificate/school leaving/matriculation certification issued from the college last attended.
- Service listing extract or Purchase Pension Order with DOB (for government workers only).
- The Public Life Insurance companies issued the Policy Bond.
Together with the Ladies and Child Ministry, MEA has provided a host of changes to the prison principles. A number of these interesting passport rules are as follows:
- You can now give name of just 1 parent or legal guardian which enables unmarried parents to apply for passports to their kids.
- The Whole amount of annexes was brought to 9 from 15 (prescribed at the Passport Principle, 1980)
- Several of those Annexes have been eliminated while a number are merged to alleviate the procedure.
- The self-declaration can be given on a plain paper and also no attestations are required.
- The Passport Appliation Form doesn’t ask for the title of some one’s spouse, if he’s a divorcee.
- Orphaned kids can submit a statement provided by the head of the orphanage or kid home that affirms the date of arrival of the applicant.
An in-country domestically embraced individual may give a statement on a paper confirm the adoption rather than submitting the enrolled adoption deed..
Image Source: cdn0.iconfinder.com
mendicants and Seers may offer the name of the religious genius instead of bio-logical parent title, however they’re required to present either the Election Photo Identity Card ( EPIC ), PAN card, or even Aadharcard details where in the title of the ace was cited alongside the parent’s title and name.
This may remove the need for trades, Lately MEA has introduced different procedures to decrease the processing time for passport applications. Anyway, a person may also apply for a passport by making use of the Aadhar card which expedites the whole procedure, Please consult with MEA’s site for information linked to passport procurements.
Similar Related Topics:
Passport Grievances and Feedback
Cancel or Reschedule Passport Appointment
Apply Passport using Aadhar Card