About Rajnath Ram Badan Singh
Rajnath Ram Badan Singh is a politician India who belongs to the political party of BJP (Bharatiya Janata Party). Now, he is serving as the Home Minister. He famously called as Rajnath Singh.
Image Source: qph.fs.quoracdn.net
Rajnath Singh History:
Rajnath Singh was born in farmer’s family on 10th July of 1951 to the beloved couple named Ram Badan Singh and Gujarati Devi. He was born in the tiny puttur village in district of Chandauli, Uttar Pradesh in a family of Hindu Rajput .
Rajnath Singh Education:
He completed his master’s degree from University of Gorakhpur in the specialization of physics. In 1964, at the age of thirteen he joined with RSS (Rashtriya Swayam sevak Sangh) organization and continued the relationship with that organization till he working as a lecturer of the subject physics in Mirzapur. He selected as Mirzapur secretary in 1974 predecessor of BJP party called as Bharatiya Jan Sangh.
Image Source: educationiconnect.com
Rajnath Singh Family:
Rajnath Singh got marriage on 5th June of 1971 with Savitri Singh, they are blessed with two sons and one daughter named as Pankaj Singh (BJP Party General Secretary) 12th Dec of 1978, Neeraj Singh and Anamika Singh.
Rajnath Singh Political Career:
- In 1972 he served as General Secretary to the city of Mirzapur.
- In 1974 he entered into politics and elected as Bharatiya Jan Sangh Party Secretary.
Image Source: www.celebsyard.com
- In 1975, he elected as a President to the district of Jana Sangh and also a District Co-coordinator during the period of JP Movement.
- In the Assembly of UP (Uttar Pradesh) he elected as an MLA in 1977.
- In 1984, he elected as a President to the Uttar Pradesh State for BJYM (BJP’s Youth Wing) and also as a state secretary
- In 1986, he started serving as a National General Secretary of BJP’s Youth Wing and later in 1988 he started serving as a National President of BJP’s Youth Wing.
Image Source: media2.intoday.in
- In 1991, he selected for Uttar Pradesh Assembly Legislative Council and elected for an Educational Minister.
- In 1994, he became Rajya Sabha Member and at the same time he served as Chief Whip for BJP in Rajya Sabha parliament.
- He elected as an Uttar Pradesh State President belonging to the BJP Party on 25th Mar of 1977.
- He started serving as a Minister for the Union Surface Transport Department on 22nd Nov of 1999.
- He was became Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister on 28th Oct of 2000.
Image Source: pibphoto.nic.in
- Subsequently, he was became a Union Minister for the Agricultural Department and later for the department of Food Processing on 24th May of 2003.
- He was again elected as BJP Party National General Secretary in July 2004.
- On 31st Dec of 2005, he elected as a National President for the BJP Party and served till 19th Dec of 2009.
- He was elected as an MP from Ghaziabad in the sta te of Uttar Pradesh in May 2009.
- In 2014, He was elected as an MP from Lucknow in the state of Uttar Pradesh.
Rajnath Singh Website: http://www.rajnathsingh.in
Rajnath Singh Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RajnathSinghBJP
Rajnath Singh Twitter: https://twitter.com/rajnathsingh