Online Registration / Application forms for spontaneous admission in 6th and 9th class in Government School of Delhi are now available and can be done through the official website, http://edudel.nic.in. This application can be filled from 3.00 PM on April 19th 2017. Earlier 17th April was the start date of application but was re scheduled.
The end date to register online for 6th and 9th class admissions is April 29th 2017. These online admissions were rescheduled due to the poor maintenance of server.
How to Register/Apply online at edudel.nic.in:
Below are the steps to fill online registration or application form for 6th and 9th standard admissions in Delhi Government Schools.
STEP 1: First, the candidates need to visit the official website of Delhi Education Department Website, http://edudel.nic.in.
STEP 2: Click on the link, Government School Admission from the main menu.
STEP 3: Click on the first link on the next page which shows, “Online Application Form for Admission in Government Schools in Classes VI & IX”.
STEP 4: On the next page, carefully read all the instructions and then click “Next” button located at the page bottom.
STEP 5: An online application form will open in the next page. Fill all the mandatory details in the application form and click on “Next”.
STEP 6: Take a printout of the registration form as the acknowledgement will be needed in admission time.
In the online registration form, parents can select up to 5 government schools as their preferences. The admission to the student will be allotted on the basis of seats available in the schools preferred. Once the seat is allotted, the process of admission can be finished by documents verification at the school.
Eligible Age Criteria for admissions:
For Class VI – Completed 10 years but less than 12 years as on 31st March 2017.
For Class IX – Completed 13 years but less than 15 years as on 31st March 2017.
Following details must be provided by the parents in the online registration form:
- Personal details such as name, father’s name, mother’s name and current residential address.
- Aadhaar number of the child.
- Bank account details of child including bank name, account number, branch and IFSC.
- Child’s Date of Birth.
List of Delhi Government Schools:
The list of Schools for 6th and 9th standard admission can be found on the official website using the following links.
List of Documents required:
- One Passport size photograph of child.
- For Class VI – School leaving certificate of recognised school or original date of birth certificate.
- For Class IX – School leaving certificate of recognised school.
- Mark sheet of previous class passed (5th for 6th admission and 8th for 9th)
- Residence proof as any one of the following documents
- Ration card issued to parents having the name of child
- Domicile certificate of child or parents
- Voter ID card of mother or father
- Electricity / Water bill /MTNL landline in the name of parents
- Bank passbook in the name of child or parents
- Aadhaar card of Parents or child
- Passport of parents or child
- Driving license of parents
- Caste Certificate (If SC/ST/OBC)
- Disability Certificate