Uttar Pradesh Online Portal for Property Registration – निबन्धन विभाग मुख्य पृष्ठ
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister, Yogi Adityanath has initiated the Online Property Registration service at the official portal of Department of Stamps and Registration in Uttar Pradesh. In subsequent time, this service helps the citizens to register their property in an easy manner. Additionally, the third party requirement for registration of property gets eliminated which results in transparency and also minimizes corruption. The Applicants can make the property registration online through http://igrsup.gov.in which is an official website.
This facility of online registration will surely consume less time and also minimizes the requirement of various documents and their photocopies. Besides, the Indian Government will shortly extend this facility all over the state for farmers in which the farmers can make registration of properties and agricultural lands.
Step by Step process for UP Online Property Registration:
All the purchasers will have to make online registration before the property registry. The e-registry set to Hindi. The procedure to apply online has described below:
1: First, visit the official website, http://igrsup.gov.in.
2: Then click on “सम्पत्ति पंजीकरण” which appears on the home page or directly click on the link: http://igrsup.gov.in/igrsup/propertyRegistration.
3: Next, a Registration page will appear.
4: Fill all the details accordingly and accurately which used to calculate the stamp duty and the candidate have to pay through online mode.
5: After completion of the online application process with payment, the applicants will receive an appointment date as registry date.
6: All the details will send to you through an SMS on the registered mobile number. Moreover, candidates required to be present on the application date at the sub-register office.
7: Conclusively, the purchaser receives a unique code to buy online stamp which an applicant must submit in the sub-register office to get your property registered.
Online Property Registration Benefits
Applicants can avail the following advantages of Online Property Registration:
- Candidates need not to wait in queues for hours in Registrar Office to get the registration of property.
- This e-service designed on the lines of the online process, adopted by the passport office.
- Moreover, the applicants can use this e-service for both commercial and residential properties.
- This e-service will complete most of the registry work online which includes buying/purchasing stamp papers.
Online Property Registration Facility Implementation:
This e-service designed by the National Information Centre which the UP Government will implement effectively:
- Initial Phase: In this phase, the UP state government will implement this scheme in 5 cities of UP – Lucknow, Moradabad, Bareilly, Barabanki, Kasganj.
- Extension: Government of state is going to extend this scheme to other cities. For this purpose, the government is taking several measures like giving training to the Revenue Department Officials to make them understand the process of registration and to handle queries related to e-registration.
IGRSUP Website: https://igrsup.gov.in