Bullet train usually belongs to Japan. These trains are also known as Shinkansen trains. Bullet trains are primarily high-speed trains which give the speed of up to 320 km/hr! Japan has so many bullet trains named Tokaido, Joetsu, Sanyo, Nagano, Kyushu, and Tohoku. 50 years ago Japan launched its first bullet train. It was run from Tokyo to Osaka.
Recent launch of Bullet train in India
Image Source: hindustantimes.com
Recently India has started the work of the first bullet train in Gujarat which is also the home state of Prime Minister Narendra Modi. The train will run from Ahmadabad to Mumbai. Japan has helped a lot in this project. Japan has provided $17bn loan for this particular project, and the best thing is, now people can cover 500 KM journey in just 3 hours. This 750-seat bullet train in India will start from August 2022.
How Bullet train in India helps the passengers
Image Source: barcellona.org
Indian Railay is known to be one of the most significant railways as it carries over 22 million passengers on a daily basis. So the Indian Government aims to connect all the major cities in India with Bullet train. The high-speed train in India helps to reduce the load and gives safety as well as comfort to the passengers. Bullet train in India also helps to reduce congestion in different big cities. Along with that, it provides much-improved commuter support, excellent infrastructure and of course more business.
Now let’s check out the significant advantages of the Bullet train
- It will cover the 500km distance in three hours. Previously it was covered in almost eight hours.
- The train will travel from Ahmedabad to Mumbai. On this route, it’ll cover 12 stations.
- This Bullet train in India also run under an undersea tunnel which is 7KM long.
- The speed of this Bullet train is 350km/h which is almost triple of the speed of other high-speed trains in India.
The high-speed train in India
When it comes to high-speed trains, India has already reached the international standards. The high-speed trains in India exceed the speed of 200 km/h. The fastest train is named as Gatimaan Express. The speed of Gatimaan Express is 160km/hr.
Image Source: jagran.com
Indian Government has already increased the speed of the trains. So people of any city can enjoy the ride of these high-speed trains. Let’s check out the train categories.
The list of semi high-speed trains in India
- The Delhi to Agra train gives 160km/h speed.
- The Mumbai to Goa train gives 130 km/h speed.
- The Chennai to Hyderabad train gives 160km/h speed.
- The Delhi to Chandigarh train gives 200 km/h speed.
- The Delhi to Kanpur high-speed train in India gives 200 km/h speed.
- The Mumbai to Ahmedabad high-speed train in India gives 200 km/h speed.
- The Mumbai to Goa gives 160km/h speed.
- The Mysuru – Bengaluru – Chennai high-speed train in India gives 200 km/h speed.
- The Nagpur – Raipur – Bilaspur train gives 160km/h speed.
- The Nagpur to Secunderabad gives 200 km/h speed.
- The Visakhapatnam to Bhubaneswar train gives 160km/h speed.
- The Delhi to Mumbai high-speed train in India gives 200 km/h speed.
- The Delhi to Kolkata high-speed train in India gives 200 km/h speed.
Along with that, Pan India helps to fulfill the daily requirements of different fields like taxation, accounting, human resources and so on.