Hyderabad Rashtrapati Nilayam:
The Rashtrapati Nilayam Hyderabad, Bolarum, Secunderabad, which facilitated President of India Ram Nath Kovind till Dec 28. As a major aspect of winter stay is presently open for the overall population from till January 17. On Sunday, an enormous number of individuals in and around Bolarum, Bowenpally, Alwal, Sainikpuri, ECIL, Malkajgiri, and Safilguda visited the well-known nurseries of Rashtrapati Nilayam. Spread more than 76 sections of land, the beguiling structure is an auxiliary wonder. It is considered by all as an absolute necessity visit when the grounds tossed open after the President’s winter stay closes.
It is standard that the RP Nilayam is kept open for the overall population not long after the flight of the President.
The Residency House incorporates arranged nurseries, natural nurseries, Nakshatra Vatika, regular blooming plants and show of pruned plants around the principle building.
- It additionally has a ‘Jai Hind Ramp’ with falling water. The natural product nurseries of mango, sapota, pomegranate, guava, amla, coconut and sapodilla trees.
- The homegrown nursery has 116 types of restorative and fragrant plants like Sarpgandha, Kalabandha, Citronella, Lemongrass, Khus, Geranium, Coriander, Sandalwood, Tuber rose, Jasmine, Kalmegh, Tulsi in a region of generally around 7000 square meters.
- The Nakshatra Vatika incorporates 48 trees speaking to 9 Navagrahas, 12 Rashis, 27 Nakshatras or stars. In addition, there are outstanding trees including Peepal, Banana, and Bilva, situated in various areas.
The specialists have asked guests to restrain and not make any harm to the estates or cross the blockades prompting the limited territories. There is nourishment and bite slows down inside the foundation. Guests not permitted to bring their own eatables inside the grounds.
- Rashtrapati Nilayam located at Bollarum in Secunderabad built and raised by Nizam Nazir ud Dowla in the year 1860.
- The Rashtrapati Bhavan in Hyderabad is 155 years old. Spread across 90 acres and 16 rooms in a single storied building. The Rashtrapati Bhavan Hyderabad also has a visitor’s quarter which provides accommodation for 150 people. It also has Darbar Hall, Cinema Hall, Dining Hall, Dining room, Dining Hall, etc.
- The Rashtrapati Nilayam Hyderabad previously known as Residency House which was under British Rule. Later in the year 1948, the Residency House has become “Rashtrapati Nilayam” for President and used as “Southern Sojourn”.
- Once in a year, The President of India stays in Bollaram Rashtrapati Nilayam during his period of Southern Sojourn.
- Currently, Hyderabad Rashtrapati Bhavan has made eco-friendly with Solar lighting, herbal garden with 116 varieties of medicinal value plants, efficient water irrigation, rainwater harvesting for gardening, etc.