Rooftop Solar Power Plant Subsidy Scheme 2018 -MNRE
Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE) launched MNRE Rooftop Solar Power Plant Subsidy Scheme 2018 in India. Here are the details of this scheme. We have tried to bring all the important information related to Sarkari Yojana 2018 presented by the Central Government of India.
The Central Government of India and the Ministry of New and Renewable Energy together will provide subsidy on the Solar Power Plants. This subsidy encourages people to use solar-generated electricity over normal electricity. There are various other benefits that are only for the citizens of India.
Both the authorities are looking for applications from the public. Interested people can check the application form along with other information on mnre.gov.in. To view the facts of this scheme, you can search the official site.
In the subsidy offered by the Central Government of India and the Ministry of New and Renewable Energy, the residential users can get the connection of Solar Rooftop.
The regular income source can be generated with the solar Rooftop connections and it becomes easy to create power using the Solar Electricity Plant. The citizens of India can connect with the officials of the program to get the connections.
These solar connections help to create power in the future and create an alternative source of electricity. These connections will also reduce the intensity of air pollution in the country mainly caused by power plants.
Image Source: media.licdn.com
Benefits of Rooftop Solar Power Plant Subsidy Scheme
It can be clearly seen that setting up and adopting the solar rooftop connection will offer a lot of benefits to the government as well as the citizens of India Country. Some of the benefits of this scheme are:
- Generation – One of the convenient and easy ways to generate power is with the installation of solar rooftop using Sun’s energy.
- Consumption – The government supply rate of electricity is reduced with this scheme with the introduction of this scheme. Also, there will be a reduction in the electricity bills issued by the government on monthly basis.
- Earning – The energy generated is far more than it is required for the household uses. So, individuals can have the option to sell their power to the needy companies and make a good earning. The electricity providers also buy it at specific market rates.
- Contribution – This scheme also contributes to a large extent in minimizing the level of pollution in the country. As a result, citizens participate in making a clean country free of pollution.
Image Source: assets.change.org
Steps to apply for MNRE rooftop Solar Power Plant Subsidy Scheme 2018:
Applying for the connection quite easy and the instructions given below in the steps to make it easy for you to understand. Make sure that all the applicants must register from the official site only.
Get in contact with the electricity specialists of the area you belong to. They will help you by sending a power supplier who will further explain to you the whole procedure thoroughly including the application process, fee and installation process etc.
The approval from the Electricity Department is a must before taking place in the process of installation of the system.
Once you get the approval, connect with the Solar Rooftop Programmer. They will help you install the system on the rooftops. When the system installed, you must notify the power department about it. The Electricity Department will then come to your place and inspect the system and installation whether it’s good. After inspection, approval granted.
They will then provide grid interconnection. When you attain this interconnection, you can start with the process of generating electricity for your personal use. If you are getting surplus power, you can have the option to sell it. This results in the new source of income.
Image Source: sukam-solar.com
Some of the basic requirements must meet before installing the system on your rooftops. Then only the systems can approve. These requirements are:
- As per the scheme, Rooftop Area should be per KW 1100 sq. Ft.
- The charge of installation as scheme per KW without Subsidy should be 60,000Rupees to 70,000 Rupees. It also knows as MNRE Benchmark Cost.
- As per this scheme Cost of installation per KW after subsidy 30% MNRE rupees 42,000 to 49,000 rupees for residential purpose only.
MNRE Customer Service: http://www.mnre.gov.in/contact-us