Bharat Ke Veer Portal and App:
Bharat Ke Veer or bharatkeveer. gov.in is a new website portal started by the central government for the public to provide donations to the families of soldiers and martyrs of Indian Armed Forces. Anyone who would like to support the martyrs families can donate online using the bharatkeveer.gov.in portal.
The Application and the web portal has been initiated by the Ministry of Home Affairs in order to provide financial assistance to the brave hearts who have give up their lives to protect their citizens and country.
Bharat Ke Veer Web Portal – bharatkeveer.gov.in
The main aim of this web portal, Bharat Ke Veer is to authorize the general public in helping the families of martyrs by offering money online directly to the Bharat Ke Veer corpus or individual braveheart’s account.
Below are the armed forces among the major forces included in the Web Portal of Bharat Ke Veer for contribution.
- Assam Rifiles
- BSF (Border Security Force)
- CISF ( Central Industrial Security Force)
- CRPF (Central Reserve Police Force)
- ITBP (Indo- Tibetan Border Police Form)
- NRDF – India (National Disaster Response Force)
- NSG (National Security Guards)
- SSB (Sashastra Seema Bal)
How to make Online Donations on Bharat Ke Veer Portal?
Below is the procedure to make online donations on the web portal of Bharat Ke Veer
- To donate/contribute online, first, you need to visit the official website, Bharat Ke Veer Portal at https://bharatkeveer.gov.in/
- Next, you need to click “Click Here to Contribute” from the homepage
- If you would like to contribute to the individual account, then you need to select “Bravehearts” link in the menu or if you want to make contribution to the Bharat Ke Veer corpus fund then select the link, “Bharat Ke Veer” in the menu.
- Once you click Bravehearts link, you can select any individual soldier from the displayed list or browse one and make required contribution.
- If you like to donate to “Bharat Ke Veer Corpus”, then simply enter the details and amount you like to contribute as shown in the form below:
After donation, one can also download their contribution certificate by entering their e-mail ID and phone number at this link
The amount donated through web portal, Bharat Ke Veer will be sent to the “Next of Kin” account of those Central Para Military Force Soldiers/Central Armed Police Force Soldiers.
Disclaimer & Notice: This website is not the official website for any official communication for government schemes nor associated with any Governments or Indian official/ body. Please do not make or treat this as an official website for any information provided, we only collect information from official sites and publish it on wiki.meramaal online for web users. Also, do not leave your personal information in the comment section. It is not possible to respond us to all comments/queries;not possible to address the complaints regarding any schemes. We kindly request all our reader/visitors to visit the official website of their concerned department / authority for any issues/complaints, query about the scheme / information published on this website. Also over the time of period schemes and their application criteria might be changed. So, for latest updates please visit and check corresponding official website.