Mukhyamantri Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana
Mukhyamantri Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana was launched by the Madhya Pradesh State Government in the preface of September. It is a price deficiency scheme. The Madhya Pradesh State Government would offer the remuneration for agriculture products whenever there will be the price decrement below the announced MSP (minimum support price) by the central government.
Currently, the Madhya Pradesh Government has increased the scheme for eight crops along with some pulses and oil seeds.
Mukhyamantri Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana Online Registration Form:
The Madhya Pradesh Government is inviting farmers for online registrations of Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana through http://mpeuparjan.nic.in/ the official Madhya Pradesh E Uparjan website. Interested farmers can apply and avail the benefits of the scheme.
There is no cost of applying and registering at the website portal. The end date of registering is 11th Oct 2017.
Mukhyamantri Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana Online Registration:
Here is the detailed procedure to register online for Mukhyamantri Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana
- Visit the official Madhya Pradesh E Uparjan website, http://mpeuparjan.nic.in/
- Now select the link, “खरीफ किसान पंजीयन 2017-18” under the colum of Kharif which is in the left side of the Homepage or you can directly click on the link, http://mpeuparjan.nic.in/PPMS2017/MainPage.aspx
- Select “धान एवं मोटा अनाज 2017-18 किसान पंजीयन आवेदन करे” which will redirect you to the following page as shown below:
- The interested candidates for the scheme can register themselves using the Aadhaar Number or SAMAGRA member ID.
- Enter the required details on the registration page and click on “पंजीयन करें” button.
- Finish all the next steps by providing all the details like name, contact details, bank account details, crops details, farm land details, mandi name etc.
If the interested farmer does not remember his/her Samagra member ID, find it using the name or mobile number at http://samagra.gov.in/Public/Dashboard/SearchInstruction.aspx
Download Mukhyamantri Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana Registration/ Application Form:
Registrations for this scheme can also be done through the offline modes. You can do this by filling the application form offline and submitting it with the mandi centres or e- uparjan centres all over the state. Here is the link to download the registration form.
List of Documents required for Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana:
Following are the documents required at the time of registration of Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana Scheme:
- Loan passbook and land registration document
- In case of Patta/ Sikmi land, authorization letter and original land owner land passbook
- Receipt of Aadhaar Registration or Aadhaar Number
- A copy of bank passbook first page where the name and account number is mentioned. The bank account should be with any co-operative central bank branch or any nationalized bank.
Disclaimer & Notice: This website is not the official website for any official communication for government schemes nor associated with any Governments or Indian official/ body. Please do not make or treat this as an official website for any information provided, we only collect information from official sites and publish it on wiki.meramaal online for web users. Also, do not leave your personal information in the comment section. It is not possible to respond us to all comments/queries;not possible to address the complaints regarding any schemes. We kindly request all our reader/visitors to visit the official website of their concerned department / authority for any issues/complaints, query about the scheme / information published on this website. Also over the time of period schemes and their application criteria might be changed. So, for latest updates please visit and check corresponding official website.