The Udyogini Scheme is advanced by Punjab and Sind Bank to motivate women entrepreneurs to gain business loans at broad terms and minimised interest rates.
Under Udyogini Scheme, female entrepreneurs who are between 18-45 years age group can acquire a loan amount of Rs. 1 Lakh. Anyway, the income of the family limit to assist this loan is set at Rs. 45,000 per year for all women along with SC/ST.
There is no income limit for women belonging to various categories like destitute, widows or disabled women.
KSWDC (Karnataka State Women’s Development Corporation) of Karnataka State offers a subsidy at 30% of the loan sanctioned for destitute, widows, women who belong to ST/SC category and disabled women or Rs. 10,000 whichever is lower. It also offers a subsidy is at 20% of the loan under the general category or Rs. 7,500 whichever is lower.
This loan under Udyogini Scheme can be availed for retail, agricultural activities and small business enterprises.
Eligibility for Udyogini Scheme
- The Applicant of the Scheme should be women
- The Applicant should be 18-45 years of age group
- The annual income of the Applicant should not be higher than Rs. 40,000
For Loans Up to Rs. 25000
- No collateral security
- No margin
- The only pledge of assets generated out of the bank funds will be considered as security
For Loans more than Rs. 25,000
- Depending on the amount of loan and purpose, 15-25%
- Pledge of assets created out of bank loan
- Spouse/ third party guarantee
- Collateral security in the form of property (land/building) at least twice the value of the loan
List of Documents Required for Udyogini Scheme Application
- Filled Application Form
- Birth Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- BPL card
- Aadhaar Card
- Ration Card
- Income Certificate
- Copy of Bank passbook having bank name, branch name, holder name, account, MICR and IFSC code.
For more information about the Scheme, Contact
- Gram Panchayat
- Anganwadi Centers
- Co-operative Bank
- Any Nationalized Bank
Download Application Form for Udyogini Scheme: