About AP Ration Card
The food and civil supplies department of Andhra Pradesh is a significant portion of the Ex. Officio System. The Ex.Officio Secretary is the Commissioner responsible for Civil Supplies. On the other hand, the Joint Secretary, Ex. Officio is the director of the same department. This department always tries to protect Consumer rights and promotes Consumer Affairs to spread awareness among the people of Andhra Pradesh. The primary vision of this department to protect the interest of purchasers by focusing on different aspects such the diverse programmes and policies have designed to aware the people of Andhra Pradesh. The government has taken various actions to empower the consumer redress mechanism. They want to encourage and support voluntary consumer organizations so that they can strengthen the consumer movement. Online AP civil supplies – EPDS AP is the most prominent part of this movement.
The Mission of AP Civil supplies
- The primary vision of AP Civil supplies is to promote Consumer Affairs and shield the Consumer Rights in Andhra Pradesh.
- This mission of Civil supplies AP also includes spreading awareness among the people in the State.
- Different AP schemes have been invented by APEPDS through which they aware and educate consumers about their responsibilities and rights. It is done to prevent unfair trade practices within the state.
- Different Voluntary Organisations are available in the State. They run several programmes related to consumer awareness in remote areas. AP EPDS also encourages them and helps them so that they can successfully conduct these programmes.
EPDS AP Ration Card
EPDSAP or the Andhra Pradesh government offers huge rations like kerosene, grains, wheat, rice, and different food items for the health and goodwill of the AP citizens. The citizens of Andhra Pradesh who holds National Food Security card can receive exclusive benefits because the government produces food items at subsidized cost for them.
So ration card plays a significant role in the protection of citizens of AP because it can help them to utilize different beneficial EPDSAP schemes. People can also use it as residential address proof as it’s a legal document. But the primary purpose of ration card AP is to provide social security to the citizens of Andhra Pradesh.
The eligibility to get a new ration card in Andhra Pradesh
- EPDS AP launches new ration cards only for eligible households. It was done after a notification from the Govt. There are two types of AP ration cards.
- The first one is White Cards or D Cards. This ration card issued for the particular citizens whose income shorter than Rs. 11000.
- The second one called Pink Cards or ABC Cards. This ration card issued for the citizens whose income is higher than Rs. 11000.
How to apply for a new ration card online
- To apply for a new AP ration card, you need to follow a secure process. EPDS AP has launched this process to prevent fake ID cards. It is known as the MeeSeva. This excellent initiative was taken by the government of Andhra Pradesh to make the process easier for people who want to download a new application form. You just have to follow these simple steps.
- At first, visit the MeeSeva portal and create a new account.
- To create a new account you have to put your name, your email id, residential address, gender, city, your Aadhar card number, and a login username.
How to print your new ration card
- Visit the official site of EPDSAP mentioned at the end of the topic. So if you want to check AP ration card status or for ration card search you just have to visit this website. Now, check out the following procedure to print your ration card successfully.
2. At first, you need to visit the official site of EPDS AP which mentioned above.
3. After visiting the official site, you will get an option called “Print Ration Card.”
4. After that, you’ll see a box where you have to put your Application number.
5. Next, you have to select the print mode.
6. On the following page, you have to enter different mandatory details about your family as the name of your village, district, etc.
7. After downloading you can visit the office of the MRO to get your ration card AP.
8. If you already have an account, you just have to log in to that account by entering your login ID and your password.
9. Here the details of your family members should enter. While filling up the form for a new ration card, keep all the details ready with you.
10. When the process entirely is done, you’ll receive transaction numbers. Keep it safely because you can use it later on, to check your ration card status.
The best thing is you can now apply, download or check the status of your ration card online. Civil supplies AP always try to preserve the best services for the consumers.
To Know the Rules of EPDSAP Please Visit Official Website: http://epdsap.ap.gov.in/epdsAP/images/NFSA_Rules_2017.pdf