The registration and correction form for Aadhaar card:
All individuals need to follow a specific process for being able to complete the application process essential to receive an Aadhaar card.
The candidate needs to take care of three things:
- booking an appointment in an Aadhaar center
- submitting documents and the application form
- The first form is the form for enrollment
- Then there is the form of card correction
- It will appear at that time when the applicant can change some information provided by him if he thinks it essential.
Click Here to Download aadhar-correction-form
The Aadhar Update / Correction Form contains the following sections that the applicant need to be filled:
- Field for Update/Correction – This section is required to select the area you would like to Correct (or) Update.
- These Areas are:
- Date of Birth in DD MM YYYY format
- Email ID
You can choose one or more fields as per your requirements
- Aadhaar Number – This section is required to type your 12 Digit Aadhaar No.
- The following section contains in the english language along with local language that observed in your Aadhaar Letter.
- These Area are:
- The name of the resident
- Gender – Choose from Male, Female or Transgender
- Address or C/O Details – Select from C/O, D/O, S/O, W/O, HO
- The Name of the Guardian / Parent / Spouse
- The Name of the House or Building Apartment
- The Name of the Street / Road / Lane
- Name of the Landmark
- Name of the Area / Locality / Sector
- Name of the Village / Town / City
- District Name
- Post Office
- Pin Code
- Mobile Number – This section is very important in order to enter your contact no.
- E-mail – This section is an optional to enter your email address.
- The following section is the Documents field where you need to write the document names what your are attaching. You can refer to Annexure 1 of the form to see the list of valid documents. There are four spaces to fill in namely:
- POI (For name correction)
- Pol (For name change)
- DOB (For change in date of birth)
- POA (For change in address)
- After all these fields have been filled with the correct information, you will be required to sign the form or provide a thumbprint stating that the information you have provided is true and accurate.
- Two addresses are provided at the bottom of the form. You can choose to send the completed form to any of the addresses mentioned below:
- UIDAI Post Box No. 10, Chhindwara, Madhya Pradesh – 480001, India
- UIDAI Post Box No. 99, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad – 500034, India
Click Here to check Aadhaar Card Correction Status
UIDAI Website: https://uidai.gov.in
Adhaar Card Toll Free Number: 1947
For Customer Help: https://uidai.gov.in/about-uidai/contact-us/regional-offices.html