About Checking the History of Aadhaar Authentication Online:
All your bio metric, as well as demographic details are contained in the private Aadhaar number of 12 digits that has been given to you. As now it has been explicitly mentioned by the Indian government that a person’s Aadhaar must be linked with all documents, bank account and mobile numbers for financial purpose and subsidies, all are trying to get it done as soon as possible before the expiry date. If you fail to do it by the last date, you will not be eligible for availing services provided by the government. As Aadhaar stores essential details about the candidates, it is natural for candidates to get worried regarding their data’s safety. Therefore, it is very crucial that before you submit the details of your Aadhaar card anywhere, you check that website’s authentication properly. For users’ convenience, there is one online tool that has been launched by UIDAI for serving this purpose. This tool is available for users on the official website of UIDAI. The “Aadhaar Authentication History” gives citizens of India the liberty to get information like an error code, transaction ID, authentication method, failure code of Aadhaar authentication, etc. This facility will be immensely beneficial for the Indians.
Steps for checking the history of Aadhaar Authentication online
- Go to the official website of UIDAI which is https://resident.uidai.gov.in.
- You will be taken to the home page of UIDAI. From there, you have to choose the link “Aadhaar Authentication History.”
- You will be quickly directed to a novel page called Aadhaar Authentication History. There you will be asked to submit your UID, which is the rare Aadhaar number of 12 digits.
- In the box provided, the security code needs to be entered. Once you do it, click on the option: Generate OTP.
- A novel page will appear with the title “Aadhaar Notification was setting,” you have to choose “Authentication Type” option.
- Enter the starting date and the end date of the period.
- After entering the list of records along with the OTP in the box, you have to click on submit.
- Once you finish this, the history will be displayed by UIDAI in tabular format along with the date, type of your ID, time and type of authentication.
- Now, the information that you get can be easily cross-checked by you, that is, whether it is authentic or not.
Documents which are required for checking the history of Aadhaar Authentication online
If you want to check the history of Aadhaar authentication, there are just two prerequisites:
- Your private Aadhaar number which is of 12 digits
- The mobile number that is registered with your Aadhaar as the one-time password will be sent to this number.
The perfect method for upgrading information to be entered in the Aadhaar card
We all know that Aadhaar card functions as a secure identification card that collects and stores the bio metric and demographic information about an individual. After the completion of the process of enrolment, a unique Aadhar number is generated by UIDAI. As the UIDAI issues an endless number of Aadhaar cards every day, it is possible that there appear some errors on your card regarding your details. There are provisions introduced by the UIDAI by which candidates can rectify the mistakes made on the card.
UIDAI Website: https://uidai.gov.in
Adhaar Card Toll Free Number: 1947
For Customer Help: https://uidai.gov.in/about-uidai/contact-us/regional-offices.html