How to apply for Samajwadi Pension Yojana Scheme
A new scheme named as Samajwadi Pension Yojana Scheme has been launched by the UP government. SSPY stands for Uttar Pradesh Socialist Pension Scheme. Why Samajwadi Pension Yojana Scheme because the main objective is to offer the economically weaker segments of the society with adequate financial support, especially those residing in rural areas as well as belonging to the BPL category. This scheme was initiated on February 28, 2014, and is expected to replace the current Rani Lakshmibai Pension scheme. This scheme is expected to benefit around 40 lakh households. Know How to Apply for Samajwadi Pension Yojana Scheme, SSPY Eligibility, Details for How to Apply for SSPY Scheme
Families living below the poverty line are eligible to Apply for SSPY Scheme. According to SSPY Eligibility, they are to reside in the state and also need to show their residence proof. For driving the benefit of sspy scheme, it is necessary to have a valid bank account with SBI or other nationalised bank. On allotment, the families start to receive pension. Private and government employee, as well as income tax payers are not eligible.
Steps to apply for sspy
Visiting the site http://sspy-up.gov.in can help anyone to know more about the details about the scheme and to download the form for application purpose. Registering with the site is necessary to create an account. Application process is also quite simple and quick. When filling up samajwadi pension yojana online form, there some rules that need to follow to ensure eligibility of the application.
- In the first place, log into the site http://sspy-up.gov.in
- Then, Click on n option to download the application form
- Fill up all necessary information required in the sspy-up application form and scan and upload the essential documents as required on the site. An online account is to create this way.
Details for How to Apply for SSPY Scheme
The following are the Details which needed to enter:
- Applicant’s name
- Husband / Father’ name
- Place of residence
- Post office details
- Block information
- Gram Panchayat details
- Caste extension
This scheme is indeed a wonderful step taken by the Uttar Pradesh government to uplift the economically weaker sections in the state by providing them with financial assistance. This online application can fill up and send to the concerned authorities without any hassle. The scheme has said to give priority to people belonging to the Scheduled Tribe / Scheduled Caste. Families belonging to the OBC category allotted with 45%. During the financial year 2014-15, every rural household throughout the state has been provided with Rs.500 monthly pension under the pension scheme. The pension amount gets electronically transferred to the linked bank accounts of the recipients.
How does this scheme work?
- In the first place, As the set SSPY Eligibility criteria will meet by the family applying for this scheme, they will receive Rs. 500 as monthly pension.
- Secondly, The family’s financial condition can expect to improve with regular funding.
- Thirdly, The family to provide the scheme has selected by the local Gram Panchayat.
- Fourthly, The selected families are provided with Socialist Pension-Plan card. It also similar to that of a passbook, where the plan’s complete record has maintained.
Following the above steps can help to avail the Apply for SSPY Scheme Pension.