About UP Widow Pension Scheme
UP Widow Pension Yojana: The Central along with the UP Government Schemes has come up with the ambitious SSPY ‘National Social Assistance Program’. Under this UP Widow Pension Scheme, all widow ages from the age 18 – 60 years and belonging to the BPL category can avail Rs. 300 as monthly pension. Know about UP Vidhva Pension Scheme
Eligibility for UP Widow Pension Yojana
Eligible women across the state can opt for the sspy-up.gov.in widow pension to improve their living condition. Under this UP Widow Pension Yojana, those women who have lost their husband and did not remarry can apply for this pension. They should not be availing benefits from other currently running schemes such as Old Age Pension Yojna. Through NSAP, the central government offers all widows between the ages of 40 & 59 with the monthly pension, especially those whose name is found in the 2002 BPL list.
All poor widows not able to feed their child can get hold of this UP Vidhva Pension Scheme amount. There is not required any visit to the government offices to avail this UP Vidhva Pension Scheme. They can apply easily make online applications and fill up and submit the widow pension online form.
How to apply for this UP Vidhva Pension Scheme?
The entire application procedure is given below:
- In the first place, Log into the official portal
- It is possible to apply UP Vidhva Pension Scheme form Hindi or English as desired
- Click ‘Widow Pension’ on the homepage in photo or menu with title ‘Nirakshit Mahila Pension’ (निराश्रित महिला पेंशन)
- Then click the link ‘online AvedanKarenn’ (ऑनलाइन आवेदन करें)
- A new window opens, where the link ‘New Entry Form’ is to be clicked. It opens up the application form that is to fill up.
- Enter all personal details, income details and bank details. Then click on ‘save’ details.
- Then, click ‘Edit saved form/final submit’ option to view the details. Submit the application form.
- Applicants will be able to view their completed application form.
- Printout of the submitted application is necessary.
Physical submission of the form is important to the offices of the DHWO / DPO / DSWO within a span of one month from final submission date.
List of documents to submit at the time of applying for vidhva pension
The following documents are to be submitted by the candidates along with the application form in the prescribed size and format:
- Current Photo (Passport Size): JPEG Format (20 kb)
- Age / Birth Certificate: PDF Format (100 kb)
- Identity proof – Ration card, Aadhaar card, Voter Card: PDF Format (100 kb)
- Bank Passbook: PDF Format (100 kb)
- Income Certificate: PDF Format (100 kb)
- Husband’s death certificate (if any): PDF Format (100 kb)
Moreover, the applicants are to fill up the details of the number of children in the family (both adults and children), husband’s date of expiry, if the children feed themselves or dependent.
Check application status
It is possible to check the status of UP Widow Pension Scheme application on the same official site at sspy-up.gov.in. To view the application status, it is necessary to register with user name and password.
- In the first place, Visit ‘Ayedan ki sthithi’ (आवेदन की स्थिति) link of SSPY to check application status
- Secondly, Create the password by using the application registration number & bank account (SSPY Registration Link)
- Thirdly, The use of the generated application registration number and password to SSPY Login to the official site.
- Then click detailed guidelines to view and check the application status of UP Vidhva Pension Scheme.