About Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society
TSWREIS stands for ” Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society “. 268 residential academic institutions are run by the Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society of Telangana, teaching students from class 5 to the undergraduate level. The Telangana Government’s Ministry of Schedule Caste Development governs the functioning of the TSWREIS. The society’s noble aim is to see that the deprived and needy children of the state are provided quality education just like the children of well-to-do families. The TSMESS is the MMS (Menu Monitoring Software) Technology which provides the reports of all entries.
The society has been fulfilling the educational requirements of SC (Scheduled Caste) children and other marginalised children living in the distant villages of the state of Telangana. In the past 30 years, the TSWREIS Gurukulam has been giving excellent training to children not only in academics but also in other activities like mountaineering, sports, communication skills and many more. They focus on creating a healthy environment in which children get full support to enhance their confidence and develop their talents so that they can face the world with confidence and self-belief.
Central characteristics of the institutions under TSWREIS
- Professional teachings, maintaining the standard and also the creation of a healthy environment that encourages learning
- An exciting platform that gives birth to inquisitiveness and also creativity in children
- Exposing children to a great variety of life skills and leadership situations
- Personalised supervision of educational activities and unique pedagogy
- Great infrastructural facilities
- Promoting high levels of interactions between students and teachers
- Classrooms are well- ventilated, and they do not allow too many to sit in a class
- Fantastic sports facilities along with fantastic playgrounds and standard sports equipment
- Quick medical services for students whenever needed
Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society of Telangana Objectives
The following are the objectives of the Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society:
- In order to maintain high standards when it comes to academics and organization empowerment programs for both teachers and students
- In order to sustain the minds of their students so that they can think critically as global citizens.
- Thirdly, Providing education of high quality to students who are marginalized in a supportive and safe environment
- In order to make sure that all students learn to communicate in English fluently
- In order to offer a healthy atmosphere that promotes co-operation and trust between staff, parents, students, and administrators. For achieving this, several types of interesting programs are organized by the society
- Exposing students to various types of opportunities for growth and also the development of leadership qualities beyond activities that are class-centric
- In order to help students in acquiring essential life skills that are mandatory for survival in the cruel world
- In order to give additional coaching to marginalised students so that they can crack different competitive exams such as Civils, IIT, CA-CPT, Eamcet, etc.
- To train students the value of hard work, discipline, and also social responsibility
Empowerment programs by TSWREIS for their students
Know the TSWREIS Importance as the TS Social Welfare body empowers students through its excellent programs. Their E-Plus activity immensely improves students’ communicative skills. The phobia and hesitation that students have in speaking English have vanished among girls and boys as they are mastering fluency.
- TSWREIS Official Website: http://www.tswreis.telangana.gov.in
- TSWREIS Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TSWREIS
- Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society of Telangana Twitter: https://twitter.com/TSWREISOCIETY
- TSWREIS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrK94-YcViOwebn1tEhGlew
- TSWREIS CGG Website: http://swreishms.cgg.gov.in
- Telangana Social Welfare Minister: Sri K Chandrashekar Rao
- Telangana Education Minister: Sri Kadiyam Srihari