Get introduced to Hyderabad Metro Rail, one of the most extensive smart transport systems in the world
Telangana Government was always concerned about making transportation reliable and comfortable for the citizens. In a metro city like Hyderabad transportation has always been a significant issue. So now the government has designed the Hyderabad metro according to the PPP model. This metro rail project is the world’s one of the most extensive smart transport systems.
It’ll definitely improve the living standards of the people of Hyderabad. This Hyderabad metro map is designed in such a way that it has become a well-regulated transport system. It was designed for a futuristic reform. That is why at the time of designing this metro route map, the Government of India was focused on a particular strategy. The primary aim of this Hyderabad metro project was to encourage fast-paced growth which can bring remarkable growth in the lives of the people of Hyderabad. It comes under South central railway zone of Indian Railways
Why Hyderabad metro is a vital transport option
The Government started this project to help the citizens of Hyderabad. Now, they can reach their desired destination on time without any hassle. Sometimes, just because of lack of transportation mode people cannot reach their workplace on time in Hyderabad. HMR has resolved this problem efficiently. Along with that, metro rail always maintains a specific time. So, now people can design their schedules according to the metro train timings. People have to face time taking traffic jams while reaching their destination. Metro Hyderabad has fixed that problem too. Now citizens can avoid traffic congestion and reach their destination on time.
In short, Hyderabad metro is an eco-friendly medium of transport that can withstand the increasing demands of the metro city like Hyderabad which has already become a famous global destination.
The Hyderabad Metro logo is designed so that people can recognize it quite easily.
Interesting facts about Hyderabad metro :
- The length of HMRL is 72 KM. People can find one metro station in every kilometre.
- Till 2017 the number of commuters was 15, 00,000.
- The budget of HRM was ₹14, 132 crores.
This project will help in carbon emission pollution. Along with that, it also ensures to reduce fossil fuel, and carbon credits. Additionally, it will definitely reduce the time of the journey. So commuters can enjoy the trip without looking at their watch again and again. It’ll also reduce the tension of reaching the destination on time because the metro rail is always fast and safe.
Why people rely on Hyderabad Metro
HRM can reduce road accidents. It will not give them any travel stress because they can reach on time without any trouble. This metro rail is also indomitable in pollution control. Along with that the commuters can be picked and dropped at their desired destination conveniently. The best thing about the Hyderabad Metro train is its cost-effectiveness. Even a common can afford it quite easily.
- Corridor 1 founded from Miyapur to L.B.Nagar. The total length is 29kms.
- Corridor 2 founded from Jubilee Bus Stand to Falaknuma. The total length is 15Km.
- A Corridor 3 founded from Nagole to Shilparamam. The total length is 28 Km.
Hyderabad metro Route map:
Hyderabad Metro rail route map showing the route map for all the 3 lines/corridors
- Red Metro line route map i.e from LB Nagar to Miyapur covering 28 metro stations
- Green Metro Line route map from Jubilee Bus Station(JBS) to Falaknuma covering 15 Metro stations.
- Blue Metro Line route map from Nagole -Uppal to HiTech City-Raidurg covering 24 metro stations
View the Map at HMRL Official website:
Hyderabad metro rail timings for all metro trains from all metro routes
- LB Nagar to Miyapur metro timings.
- Jubilee Bus Station to Falaknuma metro timings
- Uppal to HiTech City metro timings
- Nagole to Raidurg metro timings
In next articles, we will cover Hyderabad metro timings & list of Hyderabad metro stations
To see all tenders available at HMRL:
Hyderabad Metro Rail (HMR) Awards :
1. The Global Engineering Project of the Year Award, 2013
2. RoSPA (Royal Society for Prevention of Accidents) ‘Gold’ Award 2013, 2014 & 2015
3. American Concrete Institute (ACI) Award, 2013
4. Best upcoming Metro Rail of the Year 2015 and 2017
5. IGBC PLATINUM RATING FOR HYDERABAD METRO RAIL STATIONS, 2017 (Indian green building council)
For Hyderabad metro rail jobs or Hyderabad metro rail recruitment please visit HMRL official website mentioned below.
HYDERABAD METRO RAIL LIMITED:
Rasoolpura, Begumpet, HYDERABAD – 500 016.
email id: email@example.com
HMRL Official Website: http://hmrl.telangana.gov.in
HMR CONTACT : (+91) 40 – 233 88 587 / 588
Fax: +91 40 23388582