Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana details
People applying for the PMAY-Gramin and PMAY-Urban under Prime Minister Housing Yojana should visit iay.nic.in to know the details about this Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana scheme and the eligibility factor. To make application for this scheme, they are not required to go anywhere. Using the online route, they will be able to find easily their name. The list can be viewed by the applicants according to village panchayat, development block, district and state.
Know more about pradhan mantri awas yojana
Prior to applying for this awas yojana, it will be wise to know the details from the official site www.iay.nic.in. Here, one can get to know his/her name present in the list of beneficiaries. Moreover, the list can be viewed for financial years 2017-2018, 2016-2017, 2015-2016, 2014-2015, 2013-2014, 2012-2013 and 2011-2012.
Those located in the following states will be viewed like:
Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Gujarat, Goa, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Jharkhand, Jammu & Kashmir, Kerala, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Manipur, Nagaland, Orissa, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim & Tamil Nadu. But those belonging to the states of Tripura, UP, West Bengal, Dadar & Nagar Haveli, Andaman Nicobar, Daman & Diu, Puducherry, Lakshadweep, Telangana, Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh will not be able to view the list.
How to check name if present in the pradhan mantri awas yojana list
The guidelines to avail this scheme and the eligibility factor can be found online through the official site. The following steps can help to ease the process.
- Firstly visit iay.nic.in
- Next click high level physical report option present under physical report section
- Then select the required financial year of 2011-2012; 2012-2013; 2013-2014. The person needs to determine the list that is desired to be checked after selecting the financial year. If pradhan mantri awas yojana 2018 list is to be viewed, then click on Prime Minister Housing Scheme option present.
- The person will now come across list of the districts present in that state that has been selected. It is from this that the specific district needs to be chosen.
- Once done, then all the development blocks of the concerned district are displayed. It is from this list that the particular block needs to be selected.
- Then a list of the village panchayats that is present in the block is displayed. It is here that the applicant needs to find his village panchayat. Upon getting the concerned gram panchayat, the numbers can be found below of the registered beneficiaries list. It is this number that needs to be clicked to get the essential details.
Those who want to get the benefits from the iay.nic.in 2017-18 can do so by finding out the details from the online official portal. Aawas yojna is indeed a wonderful scheme from the Prime Minister who has a vision of a self dependent and strong India whose citizens can boast of having their own home and live a comfortable and happy life. Since its launch, the awas yojana 2018 has been a grand success throughout the country. Iay nic in is being visited by eligible applicants in huge numbers.
- IAY Website: http://iay.nic.in
- PMAY-U Website: https://pmaymis.gov.in
- PMAY-U Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pradhanmantriawasyojna
- PMAY-U Twitter: https://twitter.com/PMAYUrban
- PMAY-U Customer Service: https://pmaymis.gov.in/pdf/UserMannual/SLNA_List.pdf
- PMAY Helpline No.: 1800-11-6446
- PMAY Support Mail: email@example.com.