Meeseva and the online birth certificate in Telangana
TG Mee Seva is a service provided by the state government of Telangana to its citizens. It was launched in the year 2014, in November. More than 105 services are provided by Telangana state government under the Mee Seva scheme. There is also a Mee Seva app where you can make payments for government services online. You can also visit a Mee Seva service centre in your district.
In 31 districts in the state of Telangana, Mee Seva offers services at 4758 centres. The number of transactions that takes place at Mee Seva every single day is almost 1,50,000. You can visit the official website of Mee Seva or download the app to know in detail about its various services.
How can you get the birth certificate of your child online in Telangana?
Now it is possible to apply for a birth certificate in Telangana online. To apply for a birth certificate online in Telangana, you need to download the Telangana application form which is available on their official website: http://tgmeeseva.gov.in. The application form can also be collected from the Mee Seva center in your neighbourhood.
- Visit http://tg.meeseva.gov.in. You will find the option ‘Government forms’ on the left corner of the page. After clicking on the link, you will automatically be directed to a fresh page.
- Once the page opens, you will see multiple application forms like enrolment form for Health Card, Application Form for Aadhaar, Crop Insurance, etc. Keep scrolling down until you find the birth certificate application form. You need to click on that link.
- You will be directed to another page where the application form can be found in PDF format. With the help of your mouse, right click on the application form and it will be downloaded. Take a print out of that form.
- You have to fill up all the required details in the hard copy of the birth certificate form. Details must be entered in capital letters. Cross check all the details and visit the closest Mee Seva center in your district. The acknowledgement that you receive after submitting the form offline must be kept until you get the birth certificate of your daughter or son. The certificate is usually issued within one week from the submission of the application form. Sometimes, it also takes a month for the certificate to be handed over to the parent.
- TG Mee Seva Official Website: http://tg.meeseva.gov.in
- TG Mee Seva Call Center: 1100
- TG Mee Seva Help Desk Email id: email@example.com
- TG Mee Seva Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TGMeeSeva
- TG Mee Seva Twitter: https://twitter.com/MeeSeva_tg
- TG Mee Seva Support Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- TG Mee Seva App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.meeseva.main&hl=en_IN
Disclaimer & Notice: This website is not the official website for any official communication for government nor associated with any Governments or Indian official/ body. Please do not make or treat this as an official website for any information provided, we only collect information from official sites and publish it on wiki.meramaal online for web users. Also, do not leave your personal information in the comment section. It is not possible to respond us to all comments/queries;not possible to address the complaints regarding any schemes. We kindly request all our reader/visitors to visit the official website of their concerned department / authority for any issues/complaints, query about the scheme / information published on this website. So, for latest updates please visit and check corresponding official website.