About PRC Telangana
PRC Telangana (Pay Revision Commission) constitution is one of the 18 demands of the Telangana State government employees in order to increase the retirement age and initiating common transfers this may.
Telangana PRC Officers
Along with the 18 demands the state government employees including Gazette officers, pensioners, JAC (Joint Action Committee) Employees, workers and teachers held a meeting at the secretariat office with the Telangana state chief secretary SK Joshi in order to submit a memorandum.
In that memorandum, they have documented that they had been working for 09 years at one place without any transfers. And they are demanding for general transfers before 2019 because the minimum criteria of a state government officials should get the transfer within 02 years. And the person who is working more than 05 years at one place should be transferred at another place mandatory.
Also, they have demanded that the retirement age of state government employee should increase from 58 to 60 years of age. The Telangana Finance Department was planning to provide new PRC and it is the 01st brand new PRC in the State after the formation of Telangana and the 3.5 lacs state government employees are waiting for the New PRC constitution.
Important Details of Pay Revision Commission Telangana
- Telangana Finance Department Website: https://finance.telangana.gov.in
- Honourable Telangana Finance Department Minister: Sri Eatala Rajender
- Finance Department of Telangana Contact Number: 9849224411, 040 2345 4766, 040 2345 2699
- Telangana Official Website: http://www.telangana.gov.in
- Secretary of Telangana Finance Department: Sri K. Ramakrishna Rao (IAS)
- Telangana Finance Department Secretary Contact Number: 040 2345 5529
- Telangana Finance Department Contact Details: https://finance.telangana.gov.in/contact.html