The main pillar of the Simhachalam Devasthanam is Kappasthambam and the devotees believes that whoever (Kappasthabham Aalinganam) embrace the Kappasthambam with pure heart and mind will fulfil their desires because it inbuilt has a Santhanagopala Yantram which is known to be empowered to fulfil the devotees desires, also there has another belief of Simhachalam Temple that childless couples will be blessed with children’s by embracing the Kappasthambam
Simhachalam Temple Timings and Daily Schedule
Usually, Simhachalam Temple god worships starts at 04:00 AM with Melkolupu (Naadaswaravadyamu) and ends at After 09:00 with (Eekanta Seva, Kavaata Bandhanamu).
Gangadhara is eternal and natural spring water flowing from the Simhachalam Hills along with Herbal roots. For forgo of sins for curing their diseases and also to fulfil their wishes the pilgrims will take a bath in that Gangadhara
Simhachalam Temple Poojas and Sevas
The minimum price for the Simhachalam Temple Poojas and Sevas of Kappasthabham Aalinganam is Rs. 25/- and the maximum price for the Simhachalam Temple Poojas and Sevas of Saswatha Laksha Kumkumarchana and Saswatha Laksha Tulasi Pooja is Rs. 20,000/-.
Simhachalam Temple Hierarchy
Simhachalam Temple Location and Route Map
- Visakhapatnam Airport to Simhachalam (About 13.5 Kilometres, via NAD Junction)
- RTC Complex of Visakhapatnam to Simhachalam (About 21.5 Km, via NAD Junction or 20 Kilometres. via Hanumanthawaka Junction)
- Visakhapatnam Railway Stations to Simhachalam (About 19 Km, via NAD Junction or 22 Kilometres. via Hanumanthawaka Junction)
Simhachalam Devasthanam Development Works
- Recently Rajagopuram has constructed on south side
- From Madasarlova side, second Ghat Road is work in progress
- Construction of Compound Wall around Simhadri hill is also work in progress
- With all Religious flowers and plants named as “Nrusimha Vanam” is developed
Simhachalam Devasthanam Trust Board Members
Simhachalam Devasthanam has Trust Board Members from the family of “Gajapathi Raju” till now, initially “Sri P.Ashok Gajapathi Raju Garu” has served as the trust member and his children’s, grand children’s etc are serving has Trust Board Members.
- Simhachalam Devasthanam Website: http://simhachalamdevasthanam.net
- Devasthanam Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Varaha-Lakshmi-Narasimha-temple-Simhachalam
- Simhachalam Temple Address: The Executive Officer Sri V L N S Devasthanam Simhachalam – 530028 Visakhapatnam District Andhra Pradesh
- Devasthanam Helpline Numbers: 0891 2764 949 (Uphill Enquiry) 0891 2979 666 (Downhill Enquiry)