- SimhachalamIn 1989, Dr P V G Raju Garu has introduced Sri Simhadrinadha Nityannadana Pathakam Scheme and from then till now every day about 1500 to 2000 devotees are served Annaprasadam in Simhachalam Devasthanam
- The devotees can donate the amount through cheque, DD (Demand Draft), MO of about Rs. 1116/- (or) more which will draw in favour of Executive Officer, Simhadrinadha Nityannadana Pathakam Scheme, Devasthanam.
- The devotees who donate the liquid cash can pay in counter at Annadanam Sadanam and also Premises of Temple.
- As per the survey, the count of devotees for Simhadrinadha Nityannadana Pathakam Scheme has reached to 5000 per day
Note: Under section 80 – G, Companies, and firms, and also individuals can donate money for Simhadrinadha Nityannadana Pathakam Scheme with the exemption of Income Tax
Simhachalam Gosamrakshana Pathakam
- According to Hindu Methodology “Godanam” is the most morality in the nature. And also there is a tradition of donating local breed cows and calves. To the god in order to pay their word.
- Simhachalam Temple will take care of the breed cows and calves with providing the facilities of arranging shelter, food, water for their growth.
- The devotees can become a permanent “Go Gosamrakshana Pathakam” by donating the amount through cheque, DD (Demand Draft), MO of about Rs. 1116/- (or) more. Which will draw in favour of Executive Officer, Gosamrakshana Pathakam Scheme, Devasthanam.
- Then The amount paid by the devotees will be deposited in Devasthanam account. Then the interest of every coming in every month can be used as “Srivari Pooja / Gopooja on the devotee name. Yearly once of a particular day mentioned by the devote
- Simhachalam Devasthanam Website: http://simhachalamdevasthanam.net
- Devasthanam Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Varaha-Lakshmi-Narasimha-temple-Simhachalam
- Simhachalam Temple Address: The Executive Officer Sri V L N S Devasthanam – 530028 Visakhapatnam District Andhra Pradesh
- Devasthanam Helpline Numbers: 0891 2764 949 (Uphill Enquiry) 0891 2979 666 (Downhill Enquiry)