Property Tax and payment of property tax in CDMA AP
CDMA AP: One of the prime sources of collecting revenue in the state of Andhra Pradesh is the Property tax. It includes assessment of commercial (non-residential) and residential properties that are located within the boundaries of ULB.
Depending on the assessment of the property, the property owners have to pay the taxes. The Tax Rate and the Yearly Rental Value determines the tax amount a property owner has to pay. All information about a property such as its modifications and physical status is provided by ULB’s Town Planning Section.
The details about all the latest constructions, property modifications and existing constructions are provided by the state’s Department of Town Planning to make required changes in assessment of tax.
Visit http://cdma.ap.gov.in to know about all the services provided by the Commissioner and Director of Municipal Administration or CDMA in Andhra Pradesh.
Procedure for paying Property Tax in Andhra Pradesh
Earlier there was only the offline method of paying property tax in Andhra Pradesh. But, now the online portal has been introduced for the convenience of the citizens.
Offline payment of Property Tax in Andhra Pradesh
The offline procedure for making payment of Property Tax in Andhra Pradesh is stated below:
- Visit your locality’s municipal office. Don’t forget to take the invoice for your property tax along with the exact amount to be paid as Property Tax
- At the payment counter, pay your tax
- An acknowledgment will given to you after the completion of payment. You must keep this acknowledgment with you.
Online payment of Property Tax in Andhra Pradesh
Follow these simple steps for property tax online payment AP:
- With the help of the internet, visit the URL of the municipality of your district
- Choose the area, details of property tax, assessment code from the lists provided in their official website
- Now the page of payment will open up before you. There are several options for payment available on the online portal. You can pay through Debit Card, Credit Card and go for Net Banking, depending on your convenience.
- A receipt will generated for payment. For future reference, it is advisable to save the receipt on your laptop or desktop. You can also take a print out of the same and keep it with you.
The documents that are required for payment of AP Property Tax are Aadhaar Card and the invoice details of your property tax.
- CDMA AP Website: http://cdma.ap.gov.in
- AP CDMA Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CDMA
- CDMA AP Prinicipal Secretary Contact Details: https://cdma.ap.gov.in/en/priciple-contacts
- AP CDMA AP DMA Contact Details: http://cdma.ap.gov.in/en/dma-contacts
- AP RDMA Contact Details: https://cdma.ap.gov.in/en/rdma-contacts-view
- CDMA AP Muncipal Corporation Details: http://cdma.ap.gov.in/en/muncipal-corporation
- AP CDMA Nagar Panchayat Details: https://cdma.ap.gov.in/en/muncipality-contacts-nagar-panchayati
- CDMA AP HOD Contact Details: http://cdma.ap.gov.in/en/hod-contacts
- AP MA and UD Minister: Sri P Narayana
- CDMA AP MA and UD Minister Contact Number: 086 3244 2176, 086 3244 2187