The IAS exam – आईएएस परीक्षा
UPSC exam is the entrance exam you need to give in order to become a civil servant. It is conducted by India’s central civil servant recruitment agency called the Union Public Service Commission. This examination is more commonly known as the IAS Exam because it is the highest post that a candidate can aspire to achieve by giving this exam.
However, UPSC exam will open the door of government jobs for you in several fields. This exam includes the following examinations: –
- Combined Medical Service exam.
- Central Police Force exam.
- Indian Engineering Service exam.
- Combined Defence Service exam and several others.
In other words, you will be able to create a lot of windows of opportunity for yourself by attempting this examination. There is the total of 24 services under this exam.
IAS Exam – What it is about?
Indian Administrative Service which along with IPS and IFS are the most sort after government jobs in India. If you are able to achieve this post, then you will work at administrative level at the Union government. You can also become a part of State government and public sector undertakings. There are huge numbers of options in front of you if you will be able to crack this exam but it is not going to be that easy.
Level of difficulty
It is not at all easy to go through the pressure that this exam will put on you. Only motivated candidates who understand its value are able to crack this IAS exam and that too in multiple attempts. You need to understand that there are millions of applicants each year giving this competitive exam to get the job of their dreams but there are only approximately one thousand vacancies combining every post under the UPSC exam. So, you can just imagine the competition!
- IAS Exam Website: http://www.upsc.gov.in
- UPSC Exams: www.upsconline.nic.in
- UPSC Address: UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi-110 069
- Union Public Service Commission Exams Helpline Numbers: 011 23098543, 23385271, 23381125, 23098591
- UPSC Support Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org