About Bhoomi Karnataka (ಭೂಮಿ ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ)
Bhoomi Karnataka is a State Government of Karnataka flagship program aimed to improve online delivery, land records management, and computerized maintenance. It is also known as “Pahani” where simply getting “Rights on Original Records” on the web at anywhere and at any time.
You can pay Rs. 10 online and get your RTC from any place. This is a unique initiative program by the Karnataka State Government and is named as “Bhoomi” –” ಭೂಮಿ “
Image Source: landrecords.karnataka.gov.in
Karnataka Bhoomi Online Services
Karnataka Bhoomi providing the following services:
- Bhoomi Online (ಭೂಮಿ ಆನ್ಲೈನ್) i – RTC Citizen Login – Karnataka Pahani
- The Bhoomi Karnataka Revenue Maps Online-ಭೂಮಿ ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ
- Bhoomi Karnataka Online Land Records-ಭೂಮಿ ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ
- The Bhoomi Karnataka Reports-(ಭೂಮಿ ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ)
Citizen Registration (ಸಾರ್ವಜನಿಕರ ನೋಂದಣಿ)
- RTC XML Verification (ಪಹಣಿ ಎಕ್ಷ್ ಎಂ ಎಲ್ ಪರಿಶೀಲನೆ)
- Dispute Cases (ವಿವಾದಾಸ್ಪದ ಪ್ರಕರಣಗಳು)
- Village wise Pendency (ಗ್ರಾಮವಾರು ಮ್ಯುಟೇಷನ್ ಬಾಕಿ)
About Bhoomi RTC
- RTC stands “Rights, Tenancy and Crops”, it is a system of the wallet which allows any locals self-employers to open web a/c with the Department of Revenue and deposit up to Rs. 1000 in the wallet of RTC and can issue RTC @Rs. 10 against the deposit.
- Any local entrepreneur can exceed up to Rs. 1000 and thus keep issuing RTC’s
- For getting your RTC you need not to visit the Nadakacheri offices (or) Taluk office, you can get it at your home.
Uses of RTC Bhoomi
- Any survey number RTC van view by anybody
- Can view the current RTC
- Also can view the old RTC (From the date of automation)
- Can view the Mutation Extract
About Bhoomi Bank
In order to provide loans for the agricultural lands who have land, the Bhoomi Bank Integration Scheme is introduced to simplify the process. All banks which belong to Karnataka State are in connection with the web application of Bhoomi Bank.
Advantages of Bhoomi Bank to Bankers
- For creating of charge and clearance Bhoomi Online database can be used
- If the mutation process is in incomplete on the same land then it can be notified to the banker
- For mortgage release and charge, creation is very easy and user-friendly
Advantages of Bhoomi Bank to Public
- SWAS (Single Window Agency System) to Citizen
- Bhoomi Bank Integration Scheme makes the loan process to make faster.
Bapuji Seva Kendra:
Karnataka Chief Minister S Siddaramaiah in 2016 opened the Bapuji Seva Kendra. The digital project beneficial to 4.2 crore rural villages. Under the scheme, more than 40 services including property records, income and tax certificates available at nearly 6,100 Gram Panchayat Offices across the Karnataka state.
The first plan of the state government is to look at this mode of change to the ability to revolutionize civilian services in the country. Also, during the Futures, making such services available to villagers in any part of the country. The project was developed by the Revenue and U Department of Karnataka with the help of Panchatantra Panchayati Raj. Under the scheme, citizens can also obtain their Caste and Income Certificates and any other Rural Development and Income Services from nearby Gram Panchayat Kiosk.
This service, which was previously limited to 800 civil service centers, now links to every village of the state. The project is an extension of Earth Land Sophieter, under which citizen may not be able to stop the surveillance land records of any surveys number, land use, and proprietary details of land, without traveling to the mile. All citizens must submit the certificate or the number of the survey number and get the print out on a regular A-4 size paper that is legally valid without any application or confirmation. The contrast between the manual system-proof and forth has digital signatures for printing skills with unique number codes, bar code, and inbuilt security features. If there is any doubt about the validity of the information, the applicant sends SMS with a certificate number to 51,969. All details sent to the registered phone number for instant verification.
Bapuji Seva Kendra : http://rdpr.kar.nic.in/english/BSK.asp
- Bhoomi Karnataka Website: https://landrecords.karnataka.gov.in
- Karnataka Bhoomi Office Address: Owned, hosted and maintained by Director (Bhoomi & UPOR) Bhoomi Monitoring Cell, SSLR Building, K.R. Circle Bangalore – 560 001
- The Karnataka Bhoomi Helpline Number: 080-22113255
- Karnataka Bhoomi Support Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Karnataka Bhoomi Google Location Map: https://www.google.com/maps/place/Bhoomi+Monitoring+Cell
- The Karnataka Revenue Department Minister: Kagodu Thimmappa (ಕಾಗೋಡು ತಿಮ್ಮಪ್ಪ)
- Karnataka Official Website: http://www.karnataka.gov.in
- The Karnataka State Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/karnatakagovt