About Assam Gramin Vikash Bank
Assam Gramin Vikash Bank is sponsored by United Bank of India for conducting banking activities in the state of Assam. AGVB was established on January 12, 2006, by merging four small regional rural banks. The share capital of AGVB is jointly contributed by United Bank of India, Government of Assam and the Government of India. Its headquarters are located in Guwahati, Assam. It is leading RRB in Assam with 413 branches throughout the state.
Primary services offered by Assam Gramin Vikash Bank – AGVB
- Providing essential credit to agriculture and allied activities, self-help groups and small-scale industries for development of rural economy.
- Unique housing loan scheme is known as Rajiv Rin Yojna (RRY). Concessional interest rates for Govt employees and PSU staff are also available.
- AGVB has introduced several deposit schemes such as savings, Jan Dhan, current and recurring deposit scheme to encourage savings.
- Long-term fixed deposit offers a higher rate of interest and tax savings.
- Instant crediting of accounts in case of outstation cheques/ drafts. Rupay Debit Cards for ATM transactions.
- Assam Gramin Vikash Bank IFSC codes are available on the website.
- This RRB also offers online remittance facilities like NEFT and RTGS.
- Locker facilities for safe deposits of valuable ornaments and essential documents.
- Demand Draft / Banker’s cheques for sending money all across India.
- AGVB gives Bank Guarantee to small-scale industries enabling them to purchase raw materials on credit.
- Cross-selling of life and general insurance policies.
Assam Gramin Vikash Bank shifting to the new era of banking technologies
- The RRB has already introduced mobile banking with IMPS and UPI payment systems for lightning fast fund transfers.
- In Google Play Store, you will the ADVB Android app.
- AGVB is ushering into a new future with recent initiatives like foreign exchange business, installing own ATM in Assam and phone banking services to its customers.
- AGVB Website: http://www.agvbank.co.in
- Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Address: G.S. Road. Bhangagarh Guwahati – 781 005 (Assam)
- AGVB Helpline Numbers: +91 – 361 – 2464107, 2131604/605/606, 99571-83638, 9957183637, 99571-83639
- Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Support Mail: email@example.com
- AGVB Contact Details: http://www.agvbank.co.in/contact.php
- Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AGVBank
Disclaimer & Notice: This website is not the official website for any official communication with any Governments or Indian official/ body. Please do not make or treat this as an official website for any information provided, we only collect information from official sites and publish it on wiki.meramaal online for web users. Also, do not leave your personal information in the comment section. It is not possible to respond us to all comments/queries;not possible to address the complaints regarding any schemes. We kindly request all our reader/visitors to visit the official website of their concerned department / authority for any issues/complaints, query about information published on this website. For latest updates please visit and check corresponding official website.