Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank is sponsored by State Bank of India. This bank was formed under the provisions of regional rural banks act 1976.All the Regional Rural banking activities of CRGB are governed by NABARD, the supreme authority for regional rural banks in India. CRGB earlier known as Chhattisgarh Gramin Bank and formed on 30th June 2006.
CRGB established on 2nd September 2013 by merging 3 small regional rural banks. The share capital of CRGB is jointly contributed by the sponsor State Bank of India, Government of India and the State Government of Chhattisgarh.
Its head office is located in Raipur, the capital city of the state. Currently, this Bank operates in 14 districts of Chhattisgarh.
Technology driven products of the Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank
The bank offers Rupay ATM Cards to its customers for online shopping, and also booking of railway tickets and then making bill payments for goods and services
- Internet banking services to view their account balances anytime.
- The bank also launched an Android app by the name CRGBm-tej which can downloaded from Google Play Store.
- Post demonetization, the bank has gone a step further encouraging the use of POS machines and educated customers about the importance of cashless transactions.
- The complete list of Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank IFSC codes and branches is available on this website.
- The bank offers latest fund transfer facilities like NEFT, RTGS, IMPS, UPI and Aadhaar enabled payment systems.
Special schemes for its customers
- On this website, you will find the entire list of interest rates on loans as well as interest offered on the various deposit schemes.
- Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank offers different types of loans to its customers for several purposes like agriculture buying of land and also property education purchasing a new vehicle or any other personal leads needs
- Now customers can update their KYC details sitting in the comfort of their home by logging on to the bank’s website
- Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank is one of the few RRBs in the country to record consistent profits since its Inception. The bank has also received prestigious awards from Assocham. It has been the front runner in government schemes like PMJDY, Suraksha Bima Yojana, and Atal Pension Yojana.
Then the mission of the bank is to promote economic development in rural areas. By mobilisation of savings and then providing credit to the weaker sections of the society for creating employment opportunities for the lower class population.
CRGB IFSC Code
- Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank IFSC Code is SBIN0RRCHGB
- CRGB Website: http://www.cgbank.in
- Chhattisgarh Gramin Bank Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Chhattisgarh-Rajya-Gramin-Bank
- CRGB m – Tej App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lcode.crgb&hl=en