About Haryana State
Haryana State is one of the 29 states in India which is located in Northern India. The population of Haryana is 25,353,081 which is the 18th largest state and 22 districts covering with an area of 44,212 square kilometres (or) 17,070 square miles. Haryana wiki ranks the state at 21st place in terms of area. Haryana Map illustrates that Chandigarh is the joint capital of Punjab and Haryana. Hindi and Punjabi are the two official languages spoken in this region.
Formation of Haryana State
Haryana State was formed on November 1, 1966, turned out to be a crucial day in Indian history, courtesy of the bifurcation of east Punjab into Punjab and Haryana. The Haryana State Animal is Blackbuck, The Haryana State Bird is Black francolin, The Haryana State flower is Lotus, The Haryana State Tree is Peepal. Punjab and Haryana high court is the supreme judicial authority in the state. Haryana Police gives more jobs to athletes than other police forces in the country.
The Glorious History and Culture of Haryana
It is believed that Vedas were composed 10,000 years in the ancient city of Brahmavart located in South Haryana. Panipat has become immortal in Indian history due to the famous battles fought here. The Haryana State culture has its own unique traditional folk dances, cinema, folk music, saang (folk theatre)
Rivers of Haryana
The following are the Haryana State rivers which are flowing through Haryana State:
- Ghaggar – Hakra River
- Sahibi River
- Markanda River
- Dangri River
- Chautang River
- Sarsuti River
- Kaushalya River
- Krishnavati River
- Somb River
- Indori River
- Dohan River
- Indira Gandhi Canal
- Agra Canal
Institutes of Haryana
Tourist Places in Haryana
Districts of Haryana
The 8 national map reveals that the state is divided into 22 districts and situated in northern parts of India and they are the following:
- Charkhi Dadri
The Land of Prosperity and Economic Growth
Citizens of Haryana are at the sixth position as per as their capita income. It is one of the most economically prosperous regions in South Asia. Thanks to the overwhelming support from the Haryana Government, the state attracts investments from fortune 500 companies around the world and proudly owns 30 special economic zones.
Major tourist destinations in Haryana districts
- Heritage Transport Museum in Taoru showcases the evolution of motor transport in India. Vintage car models starting from the pre-independence era can be seen in its exhibition galleries.
- DLF Cyber City Hub in Gurugram on NH8, one of the busiest Haryana Roadways. Surely the ultimate hangout spot for Haryanv is with a mind-boggling variety of pubs, bars, restaurants, and world-class shopping centers. Name any famous food joint, and you will find it in DLF Cyber Hub.
- The Kingdom Of Dreams, the state of the art theatre in Gurugram entertains visitors from all parts of the country. Delicious food and cuisines at food stalls and laser light musical Bollywood show held twice in a day, morning and evening.
Departments of Haryana
Schemes of Haryana
- Haryana State Website: http://haryana.gov.in
- HR State Helpline Number: 18001802128
- Haryana State Support Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- HR State Contact Details: http://www.haryana.gov.in/
- Haryana State Governor: Sri Prof. Kaptan Singh Solanki
- HR State chief minister: Shri Manohar LalKhattar