About Jharkhand Gramin Bank
Jharkhand Gramin Bank (JGB Bank) is a comparatively new bank. It came into existence in the year 2006. This bank is a branch of Bank of India. The concept of these rural banks is a very contemporary issue. Earlier the people in the rural areas were not getting all the facilities of the bank. With this new concept, many rural people got the benefit of using the bank. They have the secure way of depositing money now.
JGB Bank Facilities
Different Gramin banks are now there all over India in different states. Jharkhand is one of them. This facility benefits the people of Jharkhand. This bank has various branches in Jharkhand Districts. Jharkhand Gramin bank branches are there in Ranchi, Gumla, Singhbhum, Giridih and also in Hazaribag.
Jharkhand Gramin Bank is also giving several facilities to its customers. They have the minimum interest rate for loans and even for deposits. For the savings account, if your account balance is up to 10 lakh, your interest rate will be 3.50% p.a. If your balance exceeds Rs. 10 lakhs then you will receive the interest rate which is 4.00% p.a.
JGB Bank IFSC Code
Each branch of this bank has their unique IFSC code. The full form of IFSC is Indian Financial System Code. We use it for an electronic transaction. This code consists of eleven characters. These are all alphanumeric characters. The IFSC code of the Ranchi branch of Jharkhand Gramin Bank is BKID0JHARGB. Jharkhand Gramin Bank IFSC code helps to do RTGS, NEFT, and CFMS. As a result, the transactions are now more accessible and safe.
Important Details of Jharkhand Gramin Bank
- JGB Bank Website: http://www.jharkhandgraminbank.com
- Jharkhand Gramin Bank Address: Jharkhand Gramin Bank (A Government of India Undertaking), Head Office: Rajendra Place, 5, Main Road, Ranchi – 834 001, Jharkhand
- JGB Bank Helpline Number: 0651 2202120, 6450374, 6450375
- Jharkhand Gramin Bank Support Mail: Headoffice.firstname.lastname@example.org
- JGB Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Jharkhand-Gramin-Bank