Get your help from agriculture department UP
In India, agriculture is the main element where 70% of people are depended on it. So, developing the agricultural process is very much needed. Uttar Pradesh is one of the most cropping states in India. So agriculture department UP made lots of prospect under the supervision of agriculture minister Shri Surya Pratap Shahi.
Scheme of Government
Honorable chief minister Aditynath Yogi is giving his first priority to agriculture development. Government is giving action on irrigation for better water supply in the field so that farmers can get water easily, lowering the price of seeds with a grant for cutting input cost, giving encourage on e-trades for the farm crops.
The aim of the government is to bring down the production cost, increasing yield and increasing the purchase and selling centre so that the farmers can get the best prices for their hard work under government’s observation. There are 125 mandis present in the UP which have to link with Electronic National Agriculture Market (e-NAM). The state will reduce the license fees of the traders to 1 lakh rupees. To apply for the trading, go http://upagriculture.com online registration process
Krisivibhag of UP is ready for the developed agriculture unit by increasing firming and lowering the production cost. A farmer can get help under Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana (PMFBY) where farmers can get certified seeds from new breeders.
The government took initiative as
- Advance farming method for yielding as well as experts support the farmers.
- Free soil test for better cropping and deriving the different firming process for different crops.
- Certifying seeds with proper examining.
- Taking care of the field and saving from disease and crop pest.
- Caring and recycling the natural resource for sustainable agriculture growth.
- Kisan Credit Card for getting agriculture loan easily from the bank.
- Payment directly to the account of the farmers after selling crops.
Visit up agriculture.nic.in and know more about it. In the website, you can get all your queries. Contract 18001801551 and get solution regarding your problems.
Important Details of UP agriculture
- Agriculture Department UP Website: http://upagriculture.com
- UP Agri Pardarshi Website: http://upagripardarshi.gov.in
- Agricultural Minister: Sri Surya Pratap Shahi
- UP agricultural Minister: Sri Ranvendra Pratap Singh
- agriculture UP helpline numbers: 7235090578, 8795617569
- UP agriculture Support Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org