About Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank
Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin bank came into existence in the year 2005. They founded this bank after merging three regional rural banks. The names of the banks are Kashi Gramin Bank, Samyukh Kshetriya Gramin Bank, and Gomti Gramin Bank. It was a significant step towards the financial reform. This bank has solved numerous financial issues in the rural areas of Uttar Pradesh.
This bank has achieved immense success in a short period. They provide marvelous services to their customers. Some of the services that the bank provides for the welfare of the rural people are the savings account, fixed deposit, monthly income schemes, Kiran Jama Yojna, cumulative deposit scheme, Divya Nagdi Praman scheme and many more. KGSG bank offers special schemes for the senior citizens. The government of India has taken an excellent initiative indeed.
People related to agriculture got the most benefit. The agricultural loans are easily available here which has helped the farmers a lot. Other than this the credit card different other excellent facilities are available. Many ATM counters of this bank are there in all over Uttar Pradesh. Net banking and mobile banking facilities are also available here.
KGSG Bank IFSC Code
To use the modern technology of transaction Finally, you need to use the IFSC code of the bank. The Kashi Gomti Samyukh Gramin Bank IFSC code is UBIN0RRBKGS.
The head office of the bank is in Varanasi. The bank is customer friendly. You will get all the information related to the bank on their official website.
Important Details of KSGB Bank
- KSGB Bank Website: https://www.kgsgbank.co.in
- Kashi Gomti Samyukh Gramin Bank Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/kgsgbank
- KSGB Bank Head Office: C – 19 / 40, Faatman Road Sigra, Varanasi – 221 002
- Kashi Gomti Samyukh Gramin Helpline Number: 0542 2220298,2220752
- KSGB Bank Support Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kashi Gomti Samyukh Gramin Contact Details: https://kgsgbank.co.in/webpages.php?tag=contactus