About TIN NSDL
National Securities Depository Limited (NSDL) is the most significant securities depository in India. The Mumbai based depository has been collecting the tax related information since 1996. TIN NSDL and UTI are the only 2 authorities to issue new PAN cards to citizens of India. Permanent Account Number (PAN) is a unique identification number issued to individual income taxpayers. PAN number involved a mix of 10 alphanumeric characters and considered mandatory for several financial transactions. It is the most path-breaking initiative from Income Tax Department of India leading to new age e-governance. By visiting the Tax Payer Identification Number NSDL website, you can access almost all PAN Card online services.
The key services offered by the TIN NSDL website
- Individuals without a PAN Card can apply for a PAN Card online. They have to register on the website www.tin-nsdl.com services/pan/pan-index.html. After that pay the prescribed fees.
- The complete list of Tax Payer Identification Number NSDL facilitation centers across the country to submit a fresh PAN Card application.
- They can track the PAN card application status online
- Existing PAN Card holders can make changes in their details. They just have to use the PAN Card correction form. After that, they can correct the details such as name, date of birth, father’s name and photograph.
- Taxpayers who lost/ misplaced/ damaged their previous cards can apply for duplicate PAN Card by filling the online form.
- Download all the necessary forms such as PAN Card form, PAN Card application form.
- You can also Apply for New Duplicate PAN Card in Online.
Income tax department of India also facilitates these services through TIN NSDL website
- Online payment of income tax and filing IT returns at the end of a financial year.
- Commercial tax payers can obtain a TAN Card for paying other taxes.
- Income tax department of India authorizes few selected entities to verify the PAN numbers online.
- Salaried individuals paying Tax deducted at Source (TDS) can check the amount of TDS refunds expected at the end of the financial year.
- Overcharged Taxpayers can claim refunds.
- TIN Facilitation Centres are available all over India, you can search your TIN FC nearby your spot in order to fill TCS/TDS Form 24G/AIR statements along with the application of PAN.
- To Search for TIN-Facilitation Centres Cum PAN Centres Near Your Location visit here: https://www.tin-nsdl.com/tin-facilities.html
- In addition with searching FC centers also search for PAN centers at nearby your location for the PAN application forms (New and Request for Change) have been accepted at these PAN Centres:
- To search PAN Centres nearby your location visit here: https://www.tin-nsdl.com/pan-center.html
- Also locate the branch of your Bank here: https://www.tin-nsdl.com/bank-center.html
E – Payment (Pay Taxes Online)
- E – Payment means paying of tax directly online by taxpayers, to utilize this online payment you need to have net banking account with any type of authorized banking sectors.
- Pay Taxes Online here: https://onlineservices.tin.egov-nsdl.com/etaxnew/tdsnontds.jsp
Know the List of Authorised Banks for paying online taxes
Important Details of TIN NSDL
- TIN NSDL Website: https://www.tin-nsdl.com
- TIN NSDL Address: 5th Floor, Mantri Sterling,Plot No. 341, Survey No. 997 /8, Model Colony, Near Deep Bungalow Chowk, Pune – 411 016.
- NSDL TIN NSDL Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NSDLeGovernance
- TIN NSDL Helpline Number: 020 27218080
- TIN NSDL Support Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org