(NICSI) National Informatics Centre Services – राष्ट्रीय सूचना विज्ञान केंद्र सेवाएं (एनआईसीएसआई)
National Informatics Centre Services INC ( NICSI ) is a Government of India organization. NICSI came into existence in the year 2005 under the operating control of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY). The primary goal of NICSI is to provide Information Technology related assistance to all Government organizations in India. It is a specialized wing of National Informatics Centre established in the year 1976.
A glimpse of the milestones covered by this organization
- It would be noteworthy that NICSI successfully executes 1700 projects every year. It has an impeccable track record of providing IT assistance to the central government, state government and public sector undertakings.
- National Informatics Centre’s headquarter is in New Delhi, and its branches are available across all the major cities of the country.
- Also known as Rashtriya Suchna Vigyan Kendra, NIC is the leading science and Technology based institution in the country.
- Apart from providing IT Solutions, this organization also offers functional utilities to Government offices such as and manpower services and NICSI tender.
The following are services of the National Informatics Centre Services INC. Follow the links and get the detailed information about the NICSI service.
- NICSI – Manpower Services
- NICSI Network Services
- Rollout Services NICSI
- NICSI Website Services
- NICSI Miscellaneous Services
Manpower recruitment and purchase of IT products and services for Government offices through NICSI tender.
Courtesy an extensive network of impaneled vendors comprising the biggest corporates of the IT industry, NICSI provides tech-savvy personnel to Government organizations. Deloitte, CMC, Wipro, etc. are some of the big names in the impaneled vendors list. It also offers several support services to resolve manpower related issues in government organizations and PSUs.
- GIS Manpower
- Support Services
This organization is also responsible for procuring IT products and services from the market and supplying it to the government organizations. For this purpose, they publish NICSI tender notices in Regional and National media. NICSI invites open tenders to purchase computer hardware and software. On successful completion of the tender, it sends those products and services to government organizations of the country.
Office Address of the NICSI
|1. NICSI-Bihar||9. NICSI-Maharashtra|
|2. NICSI-Gujarat||10. NICSI-Telangana|
|3. NICSI-Himachal Pradesh||11. NICSI-Orissa|
|4. NICSI-Jammu & Kashmir||12. NICSI-Rajashthan|
|5. NICSI-Jharkhand||13. NICSI-Tamil Nadu|
|6. NICSI-Karnataka||14. NICSI-Uttar Pradesh|
|7. NICSI-Kerala||15. NICSI-Uttaranchal|
|8. NICSI-Punjab||16. NICSI-West Bengal|