Individual Household Latrine (IHHL) – निजी घरेलू शौचालय निर्माण (आई एच एच एल)
Swachh Bharat Mission aims to make India an open defecation free country in 5 years. IHHL Application is a massive program for constructing private toilets in urban and rural areas. Construction of individual household toilets is going on rapidly in 4401 towns and several rural areas of India. Through IHHL login into the Swachh Bharat Urban website, you will find a particular page to register for the Individual Household Latrine (IHHL) application.
Under IHHL scheme, Central and State governments are providing financial assistance in the construction of household toilets. This program is running under the guidelines of the Ministry Of Housing And Urban Affairs (MOUHA). The monetary contribution from Government amounts to at least Rs 5333/- in urban areas and Rs 15000/- in rural areas.
Necessary documents required to fill an Individual Household Latrine online form
- Keep a latest passport size photograph of the IHHL applicant. You need to upload a scanned copy of Applicant’s Photograph.
- In order to receive financial assistance from the Government, the applicant must provide his Bank Account Details in the latrine application form.
- At the time of IIHL login, applicants must also submit a Scanned copy of First Page of Bank Passbook showing complete Account Details
- IHHL application also requires Aadhaar Card number of the applicant. If you don’t have Aadhaar any, keep a copy of Aadhaar Enrollment Slip with you.
Other Useful services on the website available through IHHL Login
- Beneficiaries can upload the recent photograph of their constructed toilet for approval by Swachh Bharat officials.
- Hindi version of the IHH Latrine program details is available for the convenience of Hindi speaking users.
- Applicants can also take a printout of the approval letter from the website.
IHHL Website: Click Here
Contact Number: 1969
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
New Delhi – 110108,