About UP FCS
The essential objective of the Food and Civil Supplies Department Uttar Pradesh which known also “FCS” is to guarantee the security of foods for the people through proficient and equal distribution of Foodgrains. The department of UP FCS observes this total procedure of different Food grains, preservation and increase of food stocks, storage of food, delivery, and timely movement to the distributing agencies and observing of production, price levels and stock of Foodgrains.
The department also observes that farmers can get more benefits through reasonable value and they can produce by the smallest support price instrument. The main objective of the department is to the distribution of food grains equally those people who are below the poverty level in the form of UP Rashan Card.
Get benefited from the UP FCS System
The department also observes of sugar distribution. Uttar Pradesh Food and Civil Supplies Department has released district wise Ration Card. All the people who are eligible for it and who has not availed the same at present, they can easily apply at this Aapurti portal – website. People can easily download the form and then they submit online.
UP Rasan Card is an important document for those people who are below poverty line and to take all these benefits people are definitely in need of it through which people can easily get Ration from the Ration Shops at the lowest cost.
Know about APL and BPL card of FCS UP
The government of Uttar Pradesh provides APL and BPL राशनकार्ड. Those candidates have APL card they can eligible for ration and those have BPL card they can collect the ration at a very low price. Rice, Sugar, Oil and some of the essential things are provided through the ration shop. If people have a BPL card then they can collect Rice, Grains, Sugar at reasonable cost which is benefited for them. Kerosine Oil is also available at Ration shop. If people need the same then they can get easily by showing their card.
Functions of the Aapurti department
- The department focus on the poor
- Focus on equal ration distribution
- Observe food grains storage and maintenance
- Focus on food subsidies related to Rice, Sugar and food grains.
- Sugar and sugarcane sector related policy matters, distribution at a low-cost price, sugar industry regulation and development
- Price control, distribution, and supply of Vanaspati, Oilseeds, Vegetable oils etc.
People can search digital ration card in the web portal. And know details about their ration card at the nearest ration shop in their respective area.
E – Citizen of FCS UP
Food and Civil Supplies Department Uttar Pradesh provides the E – Citizens services of the following:
FCS Roster Plan
Uttar Pradesh Food and Civil Supplies Department consists of roster plans in the following:
NFSA stands for “National Food Security Act” which provides the details of Food and Civil Supplies Department Uttar Pradesh of Ration Management System.
Important Details of Food and Civil Supplies Department Uttar Pradesh
- UP FCS Website: http://fcs.up.nic.in
- FCS UP Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FCSUPDept
- Uttar Pradesh Food and Civil Supplies Department Twitter: https://twitter.com/fcsup
- FCS UP Google+: https://plus.google.com/collection/kN7PDB
- Uttar Pradesh Food and Civil Supplies Department Tenders: https://fcs.up.gov.in/FoodPortal.aspx
- UP FCS Toll-Free Number: 1800 1800 150 and 1967
- Uttar Pradesh Food and Civil Supplies Department Head Office: Commissioner, Food and Civil Supplies Department, UP, Second Floor, Jawahar Bhawan, Lucknow (UP), 226 001