Bhavishya – Payment of Pension and Pension Tracking System – भविष्य
Department of Pension and Pensioners’ Welfare has launched an online system known as Bhavishya. This department has launched in India to sanction the pension and to track the same. This particular portal is beneficial for both the administrative authorities as well as the retiring employees.
Goals of Bhavishya
These are the two crucial areas of the Bhavishya Pensioners Portal:
- They want to make sure that the pensioners get their pension without facing any trouble
- They want to cooperate entirely in case of delay in payment of a retired person’s pension
For registration, a retiree is not required to register online at. He/she has to send the details to the website. The details include name, birth date, contact number, email id, official address, designation, department/ ministry, etc. Then the Drawing and Disbursing Officer adds the retiree’s details in the Bhavishya portal. The retiring person will get an SMS or an email. That particular SMS or email will inform the login details.
How to track your pension from this online portal?
It is possible for the retiring employees to fill in the required details to track the details of their pension. All you need to do is log in to the online portal and follow these simple steps:
- Visit the official website is bhavishya.nic.in.
- Select the ‘login’ option, and you will automatically reach a new page.
- After providing your login id and your security code, you need to select the ‘Continue’ option.
The pension details will appear on the screen of the official website. Get the details and more information by following the below links.
Website: Click Here
Administrative & Training Contact: (011) 24655784
Contact Numbers: (011) 24640650, 24640651
Email Id: email@example.com
For Other Queries Contact: (011) 24655784
Department of Pension and Pensioners Welfare,
Lok Nayak Bhawan,
New Delhi – 110003,