UP Online Certificate Verification offers hassle fee Income Certificates
UP Online Certificate Verification: Income certificate is required for asserting grant, scholarship and furthermore it also acts as the right to enter into the educational institutions and hostels. This credential can be acquired by submission of a necessary application to the office of the Tehsil/Sub_tehsil under Board of Revenue UP. People can get the details income certificate status UP from online by simply enter the mobile no.
Stipulated man days for certificate issuance
The entire process of generation of the income certificate from the departmental end needs a week time i.e. 7 working days and after that applicant can go for bor.up.nic.in of Uttar Pradesh search certificate through online –
Steps to avail the income certificate online
- With dully fill up forms applicant needs to file up the application submission with necessary attached documents
- up.nic.in verification, the report will generate in lieu of the submitted application
- There is a helpdesk E-Disha to assist the application in the revenue section of the concerned office premises where necessary primary scrutiny of documents will conduct by the concerned officials
- After passing the scrutiny applicant needs to deposit the Service Fees at the E-Disha Counter
- Photograph of the applicant will capture a by the E-Disha helpdesk
- A Computer-generated receipt (with a Unique ID) containing a Target Date will hand over to the applicant
- After completion of 7 days which is duly required for back-end processing of the application, the applicant can receive the Income Certificate from the concerned counter/section.
Applicant must keep in mind that to submit the valid documents at the time of submission of the documents at up online certificate verification otherwise receiving of income certificate will delay during scrutiny which also leads to resubmission of a fresh application as well.
- Blank forms/blank file can download from the website and to fill up manually
- After online-filing one can come across to the E-Disha counter to get a complete file
- The applicant can get a ‘complete-file’ through the services that are web-enabled through the online income certificate verification UP
The applicant may receive the certificate through the speed post by paying some extra charges at E-Disha counter. Verification report in respect of the application can obtain from the different higher officials which will decide upon the residential area (Urban/Rural) of the applicant.
Steps for UP Online Certificate Verification
1. Firstly visit UP Online Certificate Verification services official portal http://18.104.22.168/edistrict/onlinecertverf.aspx
2. Now click on “Click Here” which is located on the left side of the homepage
3. Then you will redirected to “Board of Revenue” portal
4. Subsequently, you need to enter your “Verification Number” (प्रमाण पत्र संख्या)
5. After entering your verification number then click on “Certification Test” (प्रमाण पत्र जांचे)
6. Now you can verify your certificates
Important Details of UP Online Certificate Verification
- UP Online Certificate Verification official website: http://22.214.171.124/edistrict/onlinecertverf.aspx
- Board of Revenue UP Website: http://bor.up.nic.in
- UP BOR Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/borlko
- BOR UP Twitter: https://twitter.com/boardofrevenue
- Uttar Pradesh Board of Revenue Department Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/116955086379571592352
- Board of Revenue Department Uttar Pradesh Support Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org