About UP Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad
The Secondary Education Council, Uttar Pradesh state board was set up an act of the United Provinces Legislative Council. It is the world’s highest institution of high school intermediate level examinations. The first examination was held in the year 1923. This Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad board of UP is popular for a historical reason. This board had adopted 10+2 system of examination from the beginning and this system was very progressive.
Number of Schools
Most of the secondary school of UP recognized by UP Board and a few numbers of secondary schools are being executed by the Indian Council of School Education (I.C.S.E.) and Central Board of Secondary Education (C.B.S.E.). At present, UP Board of High School and Intermediate Education council recognize more about 22,000 secondary schools. At now, near about 64 lakh students studied in those schools and the examinations and result preparing of those students are holding by the board.
To get information visit school website
Students can visit official portal to be aware of the rules and regulations of the institutions, class wise syllabus, sample questions, services offered by the Parishad, information on the scholarship, list of affiliated schools before making a decision upon admission/enrollment, downloading forms etc. They can know their result from the site including the process of registration and upcoming examination schedule.
Main Functions of the board
Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad Uttar Pradesh follows some functions:
- To provide scholarships for the meritorious students
- In order to provide a grant to the aspiring
- To suggest text-books and courses for High school and Intermediate level.
- To take the details of the individual students online for taking their academic details, they will have to submit the certificates of all the required qualifications for the examination by fill an application
- In order to conduct with Camp Offices in districts for sharing of examination related papers to the concerned schools and the
- To operate help-lines during the examination.
Administrative Setup of the council
Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad UP have various administrative set up like:
- Examination Committee
- Curriculum committee
- Recognition Committee
- Finance Committee
- Result Committee
UP MSP Results
Know the results of Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad of all classes including UP Board High School, UP Board Intermediate etc here: https://upmsp.edu.in/Results.aspx
Also, you can download all the details including Timetable of High School and Intermediate Educations etc here: https://upmsp.edu.in/Download.aspx
Important Details of UP MSP
- Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad Website: https://upmsp.edu.in/
- UP MSP Website: https://upmsp.edu.in
- Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad Head Office: 09 Sarojini Naidu Marg, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, 211 001
- UP MSP Contact Details: https://upmsp.edu.in/ContactUs.aspx