About Interesting Himalayas Facts
The ranges of the Himalayan Mountains are the beauty of nature. These Great Himalayas of India are always attractive and will be visited by a large number of peoples in all over the world. Know the Most Interesting Himalayas Facts and also gain knowledge about the Facts about the Himalayas
The Facts about the Himalayas
The following are the Facts about the Himalayan Mountains:
- Every year the mountain range of Mammoth has observed to be moving 20 MM (Approximately) which has proven by the Geologists.
- Because of the collision of the 02 masses of the land of Asia and India, the Great Himalayan Mountains has created. It has occurred around 70 Million Years ago.
- The “Adobe of Snow” has translated from the word Snow capped mountains which correctly called as “Himalayas”
- The Mount Everest called as “Samgarmatha” by the Nepalese. And the meaning is “Forehead of the Sky” or “Goddess of the Universe”
- The Himalayans Mountain System is one of the Youngest Mountains. It extends to the following countries Tibet, Nepal, Afghanistan, Bhutan, India and Pakistan
- Due to the changes and developing the Himalayan Mountains constantly the place is highly vulnerable to the following issues Earthquakes, Tremors and Landslides.
- The Himalayan Mountains are acting as a natural barrier between the following countries China, Mongolia and India.
- There are about 15 Highest Himalayan Mountain Peaks in the world. Among them, 09 are located in Nepal as the 75% of the Himalayas are stretching to Nepal.
- The first blue and red pencil of Tenzing Norgay’s daughter was buried on the Mt. Everest top with the help of the person Edmund Hillary.
- So far around 150 people have died while climbing the Mount Everest.
- The following are the Main Rivers of India which flows through these mountain ranges The Ganges River, The Brahmaputra River and the Indus River. It also believed that these Rivers of Himalayan Mountains are former than the Himalayas