MPPSC (Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission) – एमपी पीएससी (मध्य प्रदेश लोक सेवा आयोग)
In the year 1956, on 1st November, Bombay State included 8 districts of Madhya Pradesh. The remaining 14 MP districts including Madhya Bharat, Vindhya Pradesh, and Bhopal became a new MP, India. But the problem was no PSC or Public Service Commission was available for Vindhya Pradesh and Bhopal because these were the States of Part “C.” So, the UPSC or Union Public Service Commission was accountable for the recruitment of these states. So when the new Commission started dealing with these two states, they didn’t have any previous records because those records were available at Union Public Service Commission office. Get the info on MPPSc from here.
This particular Commission presented Madhya Bharat Commission’s final report for 1954-55 as well as 1955-56 to the Rajpramukh. But according to the Constitution, they need to publish and put up the report in front of the legislature. But they didn’t follow the required procedure. They could not compile the former MP Commission’s report for the year 1955 because of the problems related to the recognition of the States.
Later on, in the year 1956 on 1st November, the new MPPSC or Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission and Madhya Bharat Public Service Commission came into existence according to the Reorganization Act of the States, 1956. They came into existence Under Section 118 (2).
- If you want to know about MPPSC syllabus in detail, visit the below links.
- After that, you will get two slides. On the first slide, you can select your desired exam, and on the next slide, you’ll get a search button.
- After selecting your desired exam, you have to click on the search button.
- Then you’ll get the detailed syllabus of Preliminary as well as Main Exam.
If you want to know the details information about the MP PSC recruitment, you have to visit the site. Here you’ll get all the advertisements for the latest recruitment.
The best thing about MPPSC recruitment is you can apply for any post online. You just have to check the eligibility criteria for each post.
- At first, visit the official website.
- Then hit the “Apply online” button.
- After that, hit ‘Click here to Apply’ and fill all the details carefully.
- You have to pay the fee to complete your application.
- Don’t forget to take a print out of that particular application.
MPPSC Group helps you to check the MPPSC result online. Visit the official website and you’ll get all the instructions.
MPPSC Website: Click Here
Contact Number: 0731 – 2700406
Fax Number: 2700406
Email Id: email@example.com