Karnataka Health Department – ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಆರೋಗ್ಯ ಇಲಾಖೆ
Karnataka had earned the reputation of being a model state when it came to taking care of social welfare as well as economic development in India. It works under the governance of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MOHFW). The State Government of Karnataka has implemented multiple welfare schemes, and the Welfare Departments monitor those schemes to take care of the citizens of the state. Get more about the Karnataka Health Department from here.
The Health and Family Welfare Secretariat of Karnataka is accountable for taking care of public health as well as the welfare of low-income families in the state. The Health and Family Welfare Department, Karnataka is among the Departments that the State Government of Karnataka monitors.
The Department of Health and Family Welfare in Karnataka
The State Government of Karnataka understands the importance of good health. Good health of citizens is essential for the overall growth of any state. This is the reason why for Health and Family Welfare, Karnataka State Government has established a Department to enhance the well-being and health of its citizens. The Department introduces multiple health and family welfare programs and schemes as it deems necessary.
The welfare schemes that the Karnataka State Government implemented, aimed to reduce the ill health conditions and suffering of the residents of the state. Their primary focus was to make citizens fit and active. The Health and Family Welfare Secretariat of Karnataka makes sure that all medical organizations of the state have facilities for conducting tubectomy, vasectomy, IUD placements and laparoscopic operations.
Main Goals of Karnataka Health Department
Primary goals of the Health Department Karnataka are as follows:
- They aim to provide comprehensive and integrated healthcare
- They strive to achieve a better living standard for the citizens so that they can lessen suffering
- It intends to control outbreaks and epidemics
- They also want to provide better health in various sections of society
- They always want to make sure that even distribution of health care facilities takes place within the state
- Aim to maintain standards of healthcare
- They also increase the availability of medicinal drugs at reasonable prices
Major Benefits of the Department
Significant benefits of the Karnataka Health Department are:
- Health insurance policies
- Availability of basic health care
- Improved health care services in the state.
Karnataka Health Department Website: https://www.karnataka.gov.in
Phone Number: 080-22255324, 080-22034234
Fax Number: 080-22353916, 080-25356761
Email Id: email@example.com
Room No: 143, 1-Floor,
Bangalore – 560001,