Salar Jung Museum Hyderabad
Salar Jung Museum in Hyderabad is very famous located in India. The Museum was built in the year of 1951 at the residential palace of Museum, inaugurated by Our first Prime Minister of India Jawaharlal Nehru. The Indian Government took over the Salar Jung Museum in the year 1958, and also 1961, at last, the museum shifted to the Afzalgunj located in Telangana State. Get to Salar Jung Museum Timings and more details.
Here we can see and enjoy the collection of artifacts from around the globe it appears like dream. Nawab Mir Yousuf Khan is known as Salar Jung –III. The Museum evidence of his obsession with arts & antiques. Salar Jung located in south side of the Musi River in greater Hyderabad city. The Museum in Hyderabad is one of the largest museum.
Museum has nearly 38 galleries having 3- sections with the Central block called as eastern block & western block. We can see nearly 43,000 Art- object books having 900/-of mono scripts.
Here we can also read the daily Newspapers and historical storybook these are the huge collection of books from worldwide and also Clock room display has the wonderful collection. The other Telugu state Andhra Pradesh also having a Museum with Cafeteria run by the tourism department of AP.
Mir Yusuf has the spiritual lover of artifact and sanctified his entire life aggregation of precious belongings around the world with 10 lakh people annually. the Salar Jung Museum is the superb place to observe history at peek.
Hyderabad Salar Jung Museum Timings
The Hyderabad Salar Jung Museum Timings is from 10:00 AM to 05:00 PM for all weekdays (Except of Friday due to of Public Holiday) and weekends.
Hyd Salar Jung Museum Entry Fee
- For adults the Hyd Salar Jung Museum Entry Fee us about Rs. 10 per person (For Indians)
- For children the Hyd Salar Jung Museum Entry Fee us about Rs. 05 per person (For Indians)
- For foreigners, the Hyd Salar Jung Museum Entry Fee us about Rs. 150 per person
Salar Jung Museum Hyderabad Terms & Condition for Entry
The following are the terms and conditions of Salar Jung Museum Hyd:
- Firstly, Deposit the luggage near the cloakroom nearer to the booking counter.
- Secondly, Cameras will not allow in the Museum
- Thirdly, We Should not touch display objects
- Don’t carry any items as well as matchboxes– blades–lighters- knives– scissors
- Lastly, stay away from the usage of mobiles in the gallery.
Salar Jung Museum Address
SalarJung Museum in Hyderabad Official Website: http://salarjungmuseum.in/home.php
Hyderabad Salar Jung Museum Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sjmhyd/
SalarJung Museum Hyd Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/sjmhyd
Hyd Salar-Jung Museum Address
Street No. 22-8-299-320,
Salar Jung Road,-Darulshifa,
Hyderabad – 500002,