About Karnataka One Online Services
Karnataka One is basically a portal that the State Government of Karnataka has created to offer Online Services of Karnataka One for private as well as government services to its citizens in an integrated manner on a solo platform with the help of ICT (Information and Communication Technology).
Online Services of Karnataka One
Karnataka One is a unique platform as it offers different types of online services under one single roof, making the whole process convenient and easy for the inhabitants of the state. The Karnataka One initiatives, therefore, has bettered the lifestyle of the citizens of Karnataka as now they can get their works done quickly in a cost-effective way. Some of the online services of Karnataka One are payment of property tax and electricity bills, booking of flight, bus and train tickets, E-stamp paper, etc. Karnataka One online services are available in places like Gadag, Tumkur, Bellary, Bangalore, Belgaum, Mysore, Shimoga, Mangalore and other places in Karnataka.
Pay traffic violation fines online with Karnataka One
Now it is not at all difficult for citizens of Karnataka in order to pay their traffic violations penalty. If you violate traffic rules in Karnataka, you do not need to visit the police stations several times. Traffic rule violations include driving too fast, racing on roads, overloading your car, etc. They intend to promote a cashless economy in the state. The police of Karnataka have joined hands with EDCS (Electronic Delivery of Citizen Services) to do so. The e-Governance Department monitors EDCS. All you need to do is create an account on the Karnataka One portal and pay fines online.
Follow these simple steps in order to pay traffic fines online, Karnataka:
- Firstly, Visit karnatakaone.gov.in
- Provide your necessary details of the following email id, phone number, name, etc. and create your own user account
- Thirdly, Under ‘City-wise Services,’ select the name of your city
- Then You’ll see the option: ‘Collection of Fine for Traffic Violation’ and you need to click on it
- Now you need to enter your notice number or vehicle registration number and then pay the fine online
Visit the official website of Karnataka One, which is www.karnatakaone.gov.in, to know in detail about its other services.
Important Details of Karnataka One
- Karnataka One Website: https://www.karnatakaone.gov.in
- Karnataka One Head Office: Directorate of Electronic Delivery of Citizen Service (EDCS).
DPAR (e-Governance), Government of Karnataka, Room No: 110, 1st Floor, 2nd Gate M S Building, Ambedkar Veedhi, Bangalore 560 001
- Online Services of Karnataka One Support Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- One Karnataka Helpline Number: +91 080 22370281
- Karnataka One Contact Details: https://www.karnatakaone.gov.in/Info/Public/ContactUs