NTR gardens are very famous in Hyderabad City located in Telangana State. This is one of the largest gardens in India. The NTR gardens Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh state government sanction budget around 40 cores and also named as NTR gardens. here you can also find more tourism places like Salar Jung Museum– Best Water Parks in Hyderabad–Wonderla Amusement Park Hyderabad. It is located near the Husain Sager Lake in Hyderabad park has the plant, colorful flowers but also trees. The NTR gardens timings are very regular timing every one can visit. Get to know about the NTR Gardens Ticket and more details.
The Main attraction of the NTR Gardens are including monorail kid can enjoy n Joy rides around the park. However, we can enjoy seeing beautiful nature and also food offered by various restaurants with different food items. This is one of the most famous Amusement Park in Hyderabad. we also have many historical places in Hyderabad as well as Telangana State like Charminar-Golkonda fort- Nehru Park you can get more Entertainment in Hyderabad tourism.
They are remarkable facilities of this place including Machan Tree–a Car Cafe and also a playground for children and also have a Japanese Park. There are also some keepsake shops and many food courts are available in this Place.
NTR gardens Timings
- The NTR Gardens Hyderabad Timings from– 2:30 pm–10:00 pm
- Open Every day (365 days)
- NTR gardens Ticket Entry fee: Rs. 20/- for adults–Rs. 10/- for children only
- NTR gardensPhotography: Rs:30/- for using of the camera
- To Camcorder Fee: Rs. 65/-.
NTR gardens Hyderabad
- The NTR Garden’s Party Zone can also be booked on rent for parties.
- Charges: Rs. 21,000 per day plus service tax
- While using any services we have to pay the money Rs:5,000/- Which has to be paid individually as the refundable amount security deposit.
- NTR Garden’s Timings for the Park: 2:30-pm until midnight
Moreover information about NTR park visit: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NTR_Gardens