BWSSB – ಬಿಡಬ್ಲ್ಯೂಎಸ್ಎಸ್ಬಿ
Bangalore Water Supply and Sewerage Board (ಬೆಂಗಳೂರು ನೀರು ಸರಬರಾಜು ಮತ್ತು ಚರಂಡಿ ಮಂಡಳಿ) or BWSSB is a governmental organization that has the responsibility of supplying water and disposing of sewage in Bangalore, Karnataka State. Bangalore Water Supply has been distributing water in different parts of Bangalore since the year 1964, India. Get more about the BWSSB services from here.
Pay your water bill online without standing in a long queue for hours because with the help of BWSSB online services you can do it online.
Pay and view your monthly bills online
- If a citizen fails to furnish his water bill for the month, he won’t be able to pay Bangalore Water Supply bill via a B1 Centre
- Modes of payment available are Credit Card, Debit Card, Cheque and Cash by any Nationalized Banks.
- If you want to pay water bill online from a B1 Centre, the candidate needs to provide information such as Bill Number, Bill Amount, RR Number and Sub-Division
- It is possible for one candidate to pay multiple bills from one single Debit Card or Cheque. However, one needs to keep in mind that Bangalore One Centers accept Debit Cards and Cheques from recognized banks only.
How to apply for water connection to BWSSB?
Now it is possible for inhabitants of Bangalore to apply online for new water connection to the Bangalore Water Supply and Sewerage Board via Bangalore One. You have to visit the official website of Bangalore Water Supply which is www.bwssb.org and submit relevant documents. After the process of verification, the Department will generate a BWSSB Reference Number. A citizen has to provide the Reference Number at the Department to retrieve his Consumer Details. After the person pays the fees, he gets the GSC Number.
To perform Water Bill Payment Bangalore online, follow the procedure as follows.
BWSSB payment of bills
- Citizens of Bangalore can visit the portal of Bangalore One (bangaloreone.gov.in) and quickly complete their payment for water bill every month
- The online system of payment is highly secure
- Modes of payment available are Credit/Debit Card and Net Banking. You can also pay water bill online, Bangalore from your Master Card, Amex card, and VISA.
- After the transaction is successful, you’ll get an e-receipt containing your unique transaction ID and the bill details.
BWSSB Website: Click Here
Helpline Number: 080-22238888 | 1916
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bangalore – 560009