Interesting Facts About Narendra Modi – नरेंद्र मोदी के बारे में दिलचस्प तथ्य
Our Prime Minister, who re-inducted India into a powerful and important country list all over the world. This is the result of his hard work, upper division, and passion towards the growth of Nation. Friends, you will know a lot about Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Today, we have brought Prime Minister Narendra Modi some interesting facts/news about Narendra Modi for you. Get Interesting Facts about Narendra Modi from here.
It is our little effort to know more about him in which you may know already something. let us read some interesting words about Narendra Modi.
- Narendra Modi was born in Vadnagar, Gujarat, on 17 September 1950 in a middle-class family.
- His father’s name was Damodara das Mulchand and mother’s name was Hiraben. His parents had a total of six children.
- Modi took education from Vadnagar’s school. He was interested in politics since childhood. He later obtained a Master’s degree in Political Science from Gujarat University.
- In his youth, he used to run a tea stall with his brother. During the Indo-Pak war, he also served as a soldier at the railway station.
- Narendra Modi is a vegetarian and is a great speaker. He is an intimate and always working person.
- From the time of his school, he was a member of Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad. Later, he nominated for the Bharatiya Janata Party.
- In Bharatiya Janata Party, Modi worked closely with Mahendra and that is why he was made the general secretary of the party and sent to Delhi. Later, he made the BJP’s National Secretary.
- Narendra Modi elected as Chief Minister of Gujarat in 2001. He took the place of Kesubhai Patel.
- In 2002, due to political pressure, he resigned from the post of Chief Minister of Gujarat. But in the same year, he became the Chief Minister of Gujarat again after winning a massive majority.
More about Narendra Modi
- After that, he became Chief Minister of Gujarat in the 2007 and 2012 elections. He has set a record of serving as Chief Minister of Gujarat for 2063 days.
- Modi is also quite famous on social networking sites to aware about the Digital India Scheme. He is the first Indian politician to discuss Net flies with Google Plus on August 31, 2012.
- After the Congress in the history of entire India, only BJP is the party which has achieved the absolute majority in the 2014 Lok Sabha elections on its own. BJP has achieved its entire history in the Lok Sabha under the leadership of the absolute majority Narendra Modi.
- Our Prime Minister Narendra Modi sleeps less than just 5 hours, he sleeps at any length of time, but he gets up at 4 o’clock in every situation.
- Modi takes blessings of his mother Hiraben before making any major decisions and on his birthday.
- In the year 1976, during the Emergency, Narendra Modi fought fiercely against Indira Gandhiji, at that time his guide was Jai Prakash Narayan Ji.
- Narendra Modi’s clothes stitched by Bipin and Jitendra Chauhan at their shop. This is not a small shop, but the two of them holds a company Jade Blue in Ahmedabad, worth 150 crores. This is what Narendra Modi’s clothes have been following since 1989. Modi himself selects his suit’s fabric, color, and design.
- Narendra Modi uses the pen Blan which is Germany’s Famous Brand. Mont Blanc is the highest peak name in Europe. Amitabh Bachchan, Barack Obama, Dalai Lama, Warren Buffet, all the powerful people use this pen. The pen used by PM is worth Rs.1,30,000.
To know more about the Interesting Facts of Narendra Modi, Click Here