DME Karnataka – ಡಿಎಂಇ ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ
The Directorate of Medical Education or DME Karnataka is an authority in the state of Karnataka that the Karnataka State Government monitors. The office of the Directorate of Medical Education, Karnataka, is present in the city of Bangalore, the capital of Karnataka, India.
The vision of the Directorate of Medical Education in Karnataka – ಕರ್ನಾಟಕದ ವೈದ್ಯಕೀಯ ಶಿಕ್ಷಣ ನಿರ್ದೇಶನಾಲಯ
The mission of the Department of Medical education is to offer holistic medical facilities and education and achieve excellence through research in the field of Medicine.
Objectives of the Karnataka Directorate of Medical Education
Let us have a look at the primary objectives of DME Karnakata:
- They introduce several new postgraduate programs and courses in clinical research, hospital administration, emergency medicine and biomedical engineering
- DME Karnataka initiate administrative training procedures in existing curriculum of state’s medical students and students of allied health science
- They inculcate the principles of the society and to adopt empathetic feelings in human beings towards society and particularly patients.
- Karnataka offer better training to medical students & medical staff as well with aim of benefitting the society on a large scale
- They develop equipment and infrastructure to promote various research activities. They do it with the help of the students and the teaching staff of the medical institutions
The mission of DME Karnataka
Let us have a look at the mission of the Directorate of Medical Education, Karnataka:
- They develop necessary specialties and super specialties at all of the Government-based autonomous institutes in Karnataka
- They have a proper cell to deal with disaster management as well as disease control plan to combat diseases
- Establishment of trauma care centers at all the institutes with CCU and ICU facilities
- They make sure that the medical institutions of the state have the latest equipment for treating patients. It also takes care of fact that paramedical staff and medical staff of those institutes are capable of maintaining. Using that equipment for the best advantage of the patients.
Visit the official website of the Directorate of Medical Education of Karnataka to know in detail about the latest achievements and activities of DME. There you’ll also find the notification for job vacancies for several posts in Medical Institutions in the State of Karnataka.
DME Karnataka Website: https://www.karnataka.gov.in/dmekarnataka
Contact Number of DME Karnataka: +91-80-22870060
Fax Number: +91-80-22875798
Email Id: email@example.com
Directorate of Medical Education,
Anand Rao Circle,
Bangalore – 560009,