Ducati have the plan to launch one more After Ducati Scrambler 1100 in FY19 Learn more about the company’s plans
After Ducati Multistrada 1260, Multistrada 1260S and DucatiScrambler 1100, the company will launch bike in the current financial year.
Ducati has launched its new Ducati Scrambler 1100 in the India market. The company has kept its initial price at Rs 10.91 lakh (ex-showroom). The booking of this bike has started on all the dealerships in Ducati’s Delhi-NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Kochi, Kolkata, and Chennai.
During the launch of the Ducati Scrambler 1100, Sergey Kanovas, managing director of the company said. “Scrambler range is not only our best selling range. It also the most versatile of all product categories within the country’s big bike segment. Ducati Scrambler Thrilling and Unique Riding Experience provides appraisal products for almost every rider. New Scrambler 1100 range of motorcycles is a very good bike and it has been an extremely efficient engine, whose performance is the best in class. ”
Queries on Ducati Scrambler 1100
- After the launch of Ducati Scrambler 1100, In some queries from Surgy Canvas in which first question asked.
how much is Ducati planning to launch the bikes in the current financial year?
– In reply to this, the company replied that the company will launch a bike. Launch in the current financial year after the Ducati Multistrada 1260, Multistrada 1260S and Ducati Scrambler 1100.
2. Let us say Ducati has a short engine bike, Ducati Sixty 2, in the scramble range in the international market, which has a 399cc engine. Most performance bikes in the Indian market are sold in 250-400cc segments. But Ducati sells motorcycles only with 800 to 1260cc engine capacity in the Indian market. In such a situation, Sergei Kanovas, managing director of Ducati – like BMW Motorrad, will launch a bike in the Ducati sub-500cc segment in India?
– Canvas said, “Yes, the company is not making any plans in this regard, the company is currently focusing on premium products.”
3. In the Indian market, Kawasaki recently launched its Made-in-India Bikes which has cut prices of Kawasaki’s high-end models. In such a case, the company asked for the example of Kawasaki: Can Ducati launch its Made in India bikes in the future?
canvas replied, “The company is not making any plans in this regard yet.” At present, the company brings its bikes through CBU Route and Components via the CKD route in India.
4. There are more than 15 brands in the premium motorcycle segment in India at this time. In such a case, the company asked who is the biggest competitor of Ducati in India?
– Canvas said, “Ducati has made its own place in the luxury/premium bike industry in India. Ducati is the only brand that meets all the riding segments.”
Ducati Scrambler Website: https://scramblerducati.com/en/bike/1100